Re: Last horror movie you watched?

^^ Yeah but I heard the last entry in the series was the best LOLZ.

23,627

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

I watched Sinister. Gee wizz. That was boring. I must have drifted off into sleep twice, if not more.

23,628

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

^^
That bad?  Ugh, I wasn't impressed before....

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

House of Horrors (1946)

With the one and only Rondo Hatton.

23,630

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

The Ring - 666/10
The Ring 2 - 8/10

For me The Ring is the best horror movie ever done with Horror Hotel. Period.

Marry me Samara. Yeah I love her THAT much. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-17 18:35:10)

23,631

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Hotel Transylvania-7/10

It was a funny and adorable flick, and I thought it was neat seeing all these monsters interact albeit in a comedic style. Adam Sandler didn't dissapoint, even though he's been in a few shitty films. Funny movie.

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Carrie (1976): Imo the best romantic drama horror film ever made. Funny at the part where Tommy choses clothes. The film was so disturbing that I don't want to re-call the moments in this film. I just gonna give it a 9.7/10.

23,633

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

SHAITANI DRACULA Wowww!!! AMAZING flick. Been a while I haven't enjoyed a film THAT much. Thanks to azathoth for letting me know about it. YOU RULE man monkey!!! wink 666/10

GRUDGE 1 10/10 Sarah Michelle Gellar. Nothing more I need to add.

GRUDGE 2 9/10 A bit less cool than the previous one but still amazing. She does a very good acting job.

GRUDGE 3 10/10 My favorite one after the first. LOVE the way Kayako acts in this one. She rocks sooo much.

So yeah, a very enjoyable movie night once again...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-18 08:07:22)

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

^^ I like these movies too LOLZ.

23,635

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

LOL How could you not???

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Martyrs

So I finally watched this movie and...I just don't get it, like...I don't understand what I am suppose to like about this? The first section of the film is decent at most, it's interesting. Then the second part comes along, and this is where my main problems lie. Anna is captured and we follow that part way too long, how many times do I have to watch some dude beat her over and over with no dialogue? It's just boring, borderline frustrating.

Maybe I just don't get the movie, but it wasn't good in my eyes.

Rating: 4/10

23,637

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Watched Norio: The Curse last night with Golem. Didn't like it. I have heard so many comments claiming that is one hella scary found footage movie but I was relatively bored throughout most of it save for a handfull of slightly creepy sequences. 3/10.

Watched It Came From Beneath The Sea (1955) today. I enjoyed this one much better but ultimately its just ur usual fun and cheesy 50's B movie horror/sci fi creature feature with the exception of some quite impressive stop motion creature work.. 8/10.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-11-18 17:37:18)

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Videodrome

I always loved this movie.

Rating: 9/10

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Monster Squad (1987)

First Watch: 8/10

A very fun flick!

23,640

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Hell Night
Linda Blair. Enough said.
10/10

23,641

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Big weekend once again.

Scream (1996) - 7/10 This movie has good and bad. Most of the movie is very cheesy IMO. All I could think about throughout the movie was the first Scary movie (although, i guess it's my fault for seeing that first), and most of the kills were really cheesy too. I liked this because of the end. And the concept. Matthew Lillard is one of my favorite actors and he was just straight up fantastic.

The Lost Boys (1987) - 10/10 Amazing!!! Saturday (unfortunately) was the first time I saw this flick. Maybe why I loved it so much is because I am a teenager and I'm the target audience. But yeah, this is now one of my favorites... I bought the DVD on Saturday and I've already watched it 3 times.............

Jacob's Ladder (1990) - 9.3/10 - It took me awhile to figure out this plot... And once I came to realization it was mind blowing, Tim Robbins is a phenomenal actor, and this is DEFINITELY the most depressing horror movie (more like a thriller rather) I have ever seen without question. It has stayed on my mind since I watched it.

Army of Darkness (1990) - 9.7/10 Oh my goodness... In my opinion, the Evil Dead series is probably the best series of all horror, because each movie is equally phenomenal in its own way... I can't pick my favorite of the three it's just impossible. Poor Ash... He has a hard life.

Black Christmas (1974) - 9.5/10 - This movie was absolutely terrifying... '74 was such a great year for horror.

Last edited by Psycho97 (2012-11-18 23:23:22)

23,642

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Bay of Blood: It's on Netflix, that's all I'm saying.

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Psycho97 wrote:

Big weekend once again.

Scream (1996) - 7/10 This movie has good and bad. Most of the movie is very cheesy IMO. All I could think about throughout the movie was the first Scary movie (although, i guess it's my fault for seeing that first), and most of the kills were really cheesy too. I liked this because of the end. And the concept. Matthew Lillard is one of my favorite actors and he was just straight up fantastic.

The Lost Boys (1987) - 10/10 Amazing!!! Saturday (unfortunately) was the first time I saw this flick. Maybe why I loved it so much is because I am a teenager and I'm the target audience. But yeah, this is now one of my favorites... I bought the DVD on Saturday and I've already watched it 3 times.............

Jacob's Ladder (1990) - 9.3/10 - It took me awhile to figure out this plot... And once I came to realization it was mind blowing, Tim Robbins is a phenomenal actor, and this is DEFINITELY the most depressing horror movie (more like a thriller rather) I have ever seen without question. It has stayed on my mind since I watched it.

Army of Darkness (1990) - 9.7/10 Oh my goodness... In my opinion, the Evil Dead series is probably the best series of all horror, because each movie is equally phenomenal in its own way... I can't pick my favorite of the three it's just impossible. Poor Ash... He has a hard life.

Black Christmas (1974) - 9.5/10 - This movie was absolutely terrifying... '74 was such a great year for horror.

I can only smile for you. Especially for that Lost Boys lol
I gave Jacob's Ladder a 10/10 lol. Scream was a great film.

23,644

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Mr. Black wrote:

Bay of Blood: It's on Netflix, that's all I'm saying.

Oh, now it is?  Grrr, I had to do with the YT version during HFest!  Phhtt!  Fun movie, though, we had a blast with it.

23,645

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Martyrs

So I finally watched this movie and...I just don't get it, like...I don't understand what I am suppose to like about this? The first section of the film is decent at most, it's interesting. Then the second part comes along, and this is where my main problems lie. Anna is captured and we follow that part way too long, how many times do I have to watch some dude beat her over and over with no dialogue? It's just boring, borderline frustrating.

Maybe I just don't get the movie, but it wasn't good in my eyes.

Rating: 4/10

Hmm. I felt similar the first time I watched it. Second time I watched it I felt completely different though, perhaps I understood it better and picked things up on a second watch. Then again this seems to happen to me with quite a few films.

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Never got to touch these French horror films... hum...

23,647

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Id say they are a acquired taste.

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

I really like French films, a great French film is 'High Lane'.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1433562/

There's a link to it's IMDB page if anyone is interested.

23,649

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

^
That actually looks quite decent. Not heard of it among the commonly mentioned Martyrs, High Tension or Frontiers. Thx for scavenging it Scavenger wink

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-11-19 12:54:09)

Re: Last horror movie you watched?

Vasquez wrote:

^Thx for scavenging it Scavenger wink

I see what you did there! lol