Re: Totally random

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ That your actual room? What's that on the right side? Wine? lol

Yup, Romanian excellent Black Pinot. VERY tasty.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-18 19:50:57)

Do you ever post a comment saying nothing more than, "Hey, I'm happy my team won!," and then be called a pedophile because of it (Penn State alum)?  No, didn't think so, because I assume y'all don't deal with totally insane people.

After that nice exchange, I have come up with one solution that will put me at ease...

http://weirdlywiredworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/mortal-kombat-monkeys-picture.jpg

People just don't get the idea you don't f' with the monkey...

Last edited by azathoth (2012-11-18 20:53:20)

azathoth wrote:

Do you ever post a comment saying nothing more than, "Hey, I'm happy my team won!," and then be called a pedophile because of it (Penn State alum)?  No, didn't think so, because I assume y'all don't deal with totally insane people.

After that nice exchange, I have come up with one solution that will put me at ease...

http://weirdlywiredworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/mortal-kombat-monkeys-picture.jpg

People just don't get the idea you don't f' with the monkey...

MFC(Monkey Fighting Championship). lol

So, I'm having quite the lot of pain right now. If anyone is up, make the panda laugh so he can take his mind off of the horror that is having feeling in his wounds right now. sad

Sorry, Gabe.  Sounds like a real pain in the ass.

Did it work? big_smile

Dammit, yes lol

My Monster stated the other day as we were all sitting in the van waiting for our oldest to come out of the Recruiters office, that we must freak people out as a family when they look over at us. Me with my flaming red hair and Horror shirts, My Monster with his look of authority, my "angel" of a daughter (said with a mama Firefly accent) My son with jet black long hair and a Jack Skellington t shirt. I guess we do "resemble a family out of a Rob Zombie movie) I said but look at our eldest strolling toward the van, where does he fit in? "oh" my monst stated, he is the normal looking one that makes them feel comfortable and brings them to ussssss
heh I love that guy:)

^^
You be the freaky!  big_smile

Can't believe Thanksgiving is on its way. I can't wait to stuff my face with hundreths of calories worth of food! big_smile

thedeadshallrule wrote:

My Monster stated the other day as we were all sitting in the van waiting for our oldest to come out of the Recruiters office, that we must freak people out as a family when they look over at us. Me with my flaming red hair and Horror shirts, My Monster with his look of authority, my "angel" of a daughter (said with a mama Firefly accent) My son with jet black long hair and a Jack Skellington t shirt. I guess we do "resemble a family out of a Rob Zombie movie) I said but look at our eldest strolling toward the van, where does he fit in? "oh" my monst stated, he is the normal looking one that makes them feel comfortable and brings them to ussssss
heh I love that guy:)

The family of my dreams. smile

That is the first thing that came up when I searched for weird in Google Image and I gotta agree. It really is. lol

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/154177987214885806_PwIkNLav_c.jpg

RAWR! I'M a DUCK!

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/28073_307017369411406_313644567_n.jpg

I am not a duck. I am Han Solo. Guy knows how to rock a vest.

I am the Devil...and I am here to do the Devil's work.

Craniums high on stakes
It's Satan's epigraph
Something you can't erase... 666
They call him the beast

They're not going to catch me no,
They're not going to catch the midnight rider.

Suck the blood from this unholy knife
Say after me: my soul belongs to Satan

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2012-11-20 15:58:42)

In the white room,
with black curtains,
at the station.

Angels fighting aimlessly
Still dying by the sword
Our legions killing all in sight
To get the one called lord

Mr. Black wrote:

I didnt say you were a duck! I said I am a duck!

Well duck you guys. I have it with these Motherducking snakes on this motherducking plane!

revengebiteme wrote:
Mr. Black wrote:

Poor you!!!

kXnPunk wrote:
revengebiteme wrote:
Mr. Black wrote:

Poor you!!!

poor me or him? or both....

Quack!  Quack!

Mooooooo.