Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

I've got all my horror to watch in order, so I'm in a good mood because of that, but I've been feeling pretty ill lately and don't want to bite the bullet and go to the docs sad

aw I hope you feel better!!!

I'm feeling pretty good. Just got out of school....ready for my Thanksgiving break.

@ HorrorQueen17 Drink Jack Daniels, works every time. lol
But I hope you feel better...

Well looks like the neighbours of USA have their thanksgiving this week end so lemme me wish you all a great one and enjoy the turkey.

Strange that we don't have that here, we do but another time.
I'm gonna participate in my own way by watching my Patriots play against NY.

And I'm happy cause dad and his awfully annoying wife are inviting me at the restaurant at midday. I'm already hungry. smile

Yep, we'll be visiting the munchkins and family tomorrow; hopefully they don't jump on me too much.  3 pro football games, then a full slate Friday and Saturday of college games.  Me likey.

Thanks smile feeling a little better, just saw the gf although she did come to tell me she's moving away for a couple of months. Not sure how I feel about that really.

Hope you guys all have a great Thanksgiving big_smile

^^^
Awww... Hope you'll feel ok with that. I guess I'd feel the same way as you do too. Good luck.

shite News HQ...I did the long distance thing with a GF once...wasn't my favorite.  I'm sure it'll all work out alright though.

I'm SOOO strapped for time..I got too many projects going on right now...Stress tends to get me motivated but I feel like I'm too motivated and then I take on more to let off the steam...

We've done long distance once before and got through it, I guess it will be easier this time as we aren't spending much time together at the moment anyway. I'm really not happy with the whole situation at all, but there's not much I can do about it. Sucks.

Stress doesn't affect me too much, I'm super efficient at compartmentalising, not sure wheth that's a good thing! My downfall is procrastination

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

We've done long distance once before and got through it, I guess it will be easier this time as we aren't spending much time together at the moment anyway. I'm really not happy with the whole situation at all, but there's not much I can do about it. Sucks.

Stress doesn't affect me too much, I'm super efficient at compartmentalising, not sure wheth that's a good thing! My downfall is procrastination

Long distance relationships are tough, but if a couple gets through it, it helps solidify the bond. Wish you both the best, HQ.

As for me? I'm getting ready to put up the Christmas light on the house. It's about 50 degrees outside and I couldn't have asked for better weather at this time of the year in the Rockies. So I'm feeling pretty good about that, * bonus* not to mention I'm on a five day holiday.

I work part of Thanksgiving, that's ok, I am trying to get my History papers finished and my brain is stalling. Doomsday clock done, next is the Truman Doctrine and my mind just went blank....

heartbroken a very close friend of mine tried to kill himself last night. I am still in shock

^^
Sorry Vengey.  sad

Got some antibiotics this morning, already kicking in.

With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I can't wait to stuff my face with favorites consisting of turkey, buttery biscuits, butternut squash and my favorite dessert..pumpkin cheesecake!!! big_smile

revengebiteme wrote:

heartbroken a very close friend of mine tried to kill himself last night. I am still in shock

Urgh sucks. I guess he's still alive the way you say it so if he is, he'll need you and the most people. He's screaming for help doing that. Been through that a bunch of times and all I needed was help. Sorry about that though and hope all goes well for him in the next days, weeks, months...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-21 18:59:57)

Sorry Vengey, hope things start to get better x

Thanks Undie. I hope we can stick together, things are tough now but it won't always be like this.

Thanksgiving sounds like a lot of fun, stuffing your face and being with people you love can never be bad!

umm he is now on life support, not breathing on his own. he is having seizures and has brain damage. he wanted me to call and I didnt because I didnt want to deal with him that night....

I've had a very productive day. All the Christmas lights on the outside of the house are up and running, while on the roof I noticed a few shingles were missing. So I drove to Home Depot climbed back up on the roof and replaced the missing shingles (glad i did it before it gets too cold *Brrr* or icy *dangerous* ), also celebrated my daughters 15th birthday. Whewww... time for some R & R.

Whoa, man. This is my actual 30,000th post.

And I'm not even thinking of retiring, bitch. tongue

I joined the forum when in August of 2009....so that was when I was 16. It's been quite an eventful three years for me here on Horrormovies.ca. I've grown up (literally, but in a metaphorical sense as well) with you guys as my friends and comrades. Nearly all of you...creepily enough...have been ingrained into my psyche. Having all these madmen/madwomen running around in my head is okay with me though. When in times of need, I know I can just go there and enjoy the boobie-loving, poo-slinging, hatchet-weilding....crazy stuff that goes on there and post right along with them. Indeed, the ladies and gentlemen of this forum rock. It's been a pleasure posting here and I will continue to do so.

30,001...lol

^^
Yikes & congrats, 30K!
I know what you're saying about the camaraderie, Vampy and even my mom know about a bunch of you just from talking about things that go on here and Movie Nights.  It's funny during baseball season when mom will ask, "So how did Lon feel about the Reds loss last night," or she'll have me ask my Euro friends about some topic in the news for their views.

I've been here two years longer than you and have less than half your post count?

And I thought I talked too much...

big_smile

The Creature wrote:

Whoa, man. This is my actual 30,000th post.  30,001...lol

Creech...you're seriously a cool dude.  HM is luck to have guys like you.  smile

my emotions are twisted and intertwined with my reality which is real so -- All is Good until I feel any different so I don't know except for the females of us who know me can help maybe!

Ghostseeker wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Whoa, man. This is my actual 30,000th post.  30,001...lol

Creech...you're seriously a cool dude.  HM is luck to have guys like you.  smile

Thanks, bro. But you too! We're both members of the bad ass muthafu**ers Gang. Solid.

@LoudLon ......you so subtle. Italicizing the 'I' in that sentence and everything. tongue
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/ISeewhatyoudidthere.jpg

now im fuckin pissed off like I want to kill the world.. my stereo juust bit the dust

goood thing I keep a backup for such an emergency!!!!!

The Creature wrote:

@LoudLon ......you so subtle. Italicizing the 'I' in that sentence and everything. tongue
http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/ISeewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Because today is a special day for you, I'm going to refrain from pointing out the fact that you just referred to an underlined word as being "italicized."

See what I did there? big_smile