Topic: OMG! A new pet!

Hey guys when I return home today in the afternoon after school.... guess what!

Our family just got a new member/ just got bigger!

The new guy is a toy poodle, brown fur, pretty small and stupid. He instantly likes every person he met rightaway! When I gave him my red stress ball he don't really mind it at all but now he's like crazy with it! He ate so fast! Clean the bowl in less than one minute and there's barely any drop of water in it! Sad that I'm not into him THAT much because I'm currently sad that Capuccino and Domino are away for a very long time now and havent returned yet, and Latte is afraid of him because she's a cat (I'm also pretty sure that Dom and Capu will also be afraid of him too since they're cats....) My parents and I were arguing on how to call him. I go for Damien, total respect for the antichrist, my mom: Nero even though his fur is brown not black (nero means black in italiano) and my dad: Petti. Adn we end up calling him normally in VN: Cún....

Can't post images because don't have flickr(?) or photobucket.

Re: OMG! A new pet!

I got ya covered, lol  -

http://www.benzilla.com/upload_images/uglydog.jpg

Looks like a Cùn.

^^ I didn't meant to say "cunt".

me neither.

I'm confused, I just put up a pic of an ugly dog.  ???

A Lost Boy wrote:

Adn we end up calling him normally in VN: Cún....

It's all I was saying...

Last edited by JackBurton (2012-11-22 09:16:20)

Just finish bathing the little guy, now we just call him.... Mun? or Moon? But he still turns to me sometimes when I call "Damien!". His pee been dropping in every single passage he goes...

Have you got picture of the your dogs,

I my sister hated dogs all her life, the day we got a dogs, she was scared of the him, then few weeks went pass and she loved him

There some other member of the family then a pet.

^^ Never got to these picture websites, sorry. And raise these toy poodles, they're better smile