Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome aboard Primal Nightmare.

Welcome to the asylum, Primal.  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile  Ah, South Africa, we continue our worldwide expansion.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/chiefjoseph/files/jmccalley/welcome_monkey.jpg

Hey there Primal Nightmare, welcome aboard the H3LLish train. Have fun!!!

Welcome, Primal Nightmare.  When I logged on this morning I saw you'd already made yourself comfortable in the joint with some interesting posts.  Keep 'em up. smile

Name's TomServoFan as you can guess it i'm a MST3K fan and i'm from Santa Ana California, i'm 31 years old and been a fan of horror since i was 4 seeing Fright Night in theaters and watching Creepshow on video.

I also like animation, art, sci-fi, fantasy, reading, traveling, games, sports, ladies and all that.

Greetings Primal & Tom, have fun on the forums and beware of false prophets bearing gifts...er... I mean mad monkeys bearing bananas! big_smile

Join the Party Tom.

Welcome to the forum Tom. Enjoy it here and remember to stay away from the punch, it smells funky.

Welcome to this Horror mad house TomServoFan. Have a good time, I mean how can you not??? lol

Hey guys.  Horror movie buff here from the USA, but i'll watch about anything with an interesting story.  Preferences  are highbrow indie flicks, and cult classics.

Greetings and salutations Mazz - enjoy the site!

Hey Mazz!!!
Welcome to our sweet creepy community. big_smile
And yeah, just like Fulcento said, enjoy it.

Hi, HypnoticDead89 here. I registered back in October but never took the time to post. I'm 23 years old and I one day would like to write and direct my own movies.

Hey HD, welcome to HM. You'll fit right in with all us horror nuts, but stay away from the punch, it smells funky. big_smile

Last edited by Tripod (2012-12-09 11:53:20)

Hello Hypo, welcome to the asylum!  I'm the resident monkey, have a complimentary banana.  big_smile

http://www.craftsandmorestore.com/images/8-7-11/WELCOME%20MONKEY.JPG

welcome.

Thanks and uh...what happened to the punch? Never mind, I saw the punch I drank again. sad

Hey Hypno smile Welcome to the madhouse, hope you have fun here! x

Thank you.

hi.  i'm here to learn about movie making techniques and horror movies in general.  i'm specifically interested in learning lighting and makeup effects.

Welcome aboard HypnoticDead and groovygoolies, beware the punch, it's been spiked with rohypnol laden bananas! big_smile

groovygoolies is prolly the best username I've ever seen on here haha!!

Have fun guys.

i used to really like that show when i was little

Welcome groovygoolies! I love your username. It's FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
http://chzheroes.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/superheroes-batman-superman-hes-the-merc-with-a-sexy-mouth.gif

^^
Oh shit, Tri, that just gave me an instant headache!   Arg.

Well hello Hypno and Groovy welcome to Horror H3LL!!!