Topic: P.a. 5

Looks like it's set to be the next Saw.
Enough already.
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/mov … activity-5

Re: P.a. 5

Gah...I'm really not Surprised but seriously STFU already with this series.

I haven't watched any films of this series and I dont ever intend to with the number of sequels it has. Tells me the series has just become another Hollywood cash cow.

I really liked the first and third movie. The second was bleh, and the fourth (while had a few good moments) nothing stood out and felt repetitive. For P.A. 5, they better pull something new or else the franchise will lose steam and fail to DVD rental.

Paranormal Activity 5: Hell Underwater

Plot: The Johnson's just became millionaires from a pie eating contest, and they just bought a house under the sea. It sits in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and what they weren't told was...mermaids have been haunting it for 34,691 years. They don't understand what they are getting themselves into, and one thing they won't be able to escape is the mighty deep blue sea.

Hell will break loose underwater when the mermaids are lose.

There's my guess (and yes, I wrote that myself).

^ You know what? That actually sounds very entertaining. lol

^ Thanks, I do try. lol

Paranormal Activity: Space Ghost

Plot: When a family goes on a once in a lifetime vacation in space, and rents a spaceship to live in the spirit of a dead astronaut haunts the spaceship and will stop at no cost to torture the family. This time watch a blanket fall off a bed..IN SPACE. And watch lights flicker and doors slam..IN SPACE.

This is getting fun. big_smile

Paranormal Activity: The Tale of the Pirate Nazi Cowboy

Plot: When the Johnson's go to a yard sale and buy a coffee maker, all they think they are getting is a simple coffee maker for $5 - what they don't know is they just bought a time travel machine. They accidentally get sucked back into 1942, and restart their lives in barren town outside of Germany, where they live in a small creaky old home. But what they don't know is, a Pirate Nazi Cowboy headquarters use to be the same building.

And he's back, and he isn't happy neither. He plans to take the Johnson's down...down to their graves and resume control just in time to help WWII.

I wanna try!

Paranormal Activity: Ghouls 'n The Hood

Plot: Three rappers move into a suburban home, which is haunted by a demon that only listens to heavy metal. The rappers have to team up and battle the demon using a camera with a broken shutter they found in the bargain bin at Wal-mart, and the power of hip-hop. When one of them is possessed, they perform an exorcism using Kanye West's "808's & Heartbreak". Will it work?

Paranormal Activity: Bill Cosby's New House

Plot: When Bill Cosby buys a new mansion, it turns out to be haunted with spirits but the spirits won't stop tormenting him if he reunites with his old cast of The Cosby Show and reenact the show. Through a bloody, violent bloodshed the ghosts won't stop until Bill Cosby becomes their minion. How much zip zoppity boops will Bill Cosby zoppity boop in order to please the ghosts?
http://mimg.ugo.com/201010/63667/cuts/ghost-dad_480_poster.jpg

This is fun, we all should just be in charge of Paranormal Activity and make all of these movies. They'd sell straight out every time, because they are all amazing.

Yeah the ideas are endless. I say for the next Paranormal Activity movie they just get Bill Cosby to play the whole cast, including the demon.
http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/media/Jul2011/PA3GhostDad.jpg

Paranormal Activity: Strippers Paradise

Plot: When Mr.Johnson loses all his families money buying too much Mc Donalds, they are forced into selling their multimillion dollar house and move into a strip club which his friend Paddy owns. In the day, the family spends their days on the streets begging for money while Mrs.Johnson picks up a stripper job to get some extra money. But what Paddy didn't tell the Johnson's was, a previous worker by the name of "Jackie McGee" got horrifically murdered many years ago. And she's out for revenge now which the Johnson's living in the strip club.

What will happen? Will McGee get the family? Or will they fight her off with the power of stripping?

^ LOL!

Paranormal Activity: Pork Chopped

Bruce Willis moves into an apartment in Los Angeles to find himself haunted by the ghost of a tormented pig. Willis, by calling upon the church of Vegans, seek to get rid of the malevolent porker by removing all meat in the house. As the weeks go by, Bruce Willis becomes more and more deranged as his thirst for cow and chicken flesh increases. Until he can hold it no more... and orders a ham and pineapple pizza for delivery. This angers the vengeful spirit, and it up to a retired Vegan priest to save the day.

^ lol That's my favorite one so far Primal, great work!

If anyone else has funny ideas, we should keep posting them. They are great fun to play around with.

Paranormal Activity: Diabeetus

Plot: A family moves in to an old house, but unknown to them it's haunted by Wilford Brimley, the one and only Diabeetus man who died in the house due to his diabeetus. Now Wilford will stop at no cost to torment the family, and will make them suffer the same fate he did by feeding them sugary foods..and their souls. Someone will die..a beetus.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/115/diabeetus.jpg

^ Hahhaahahahahahhaahahaha! lol

http://www.nobodygoeshere.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/bitches-dont-know-about-my-diabeetus.jpg

Tripod wrote:

Someone will die..a beetus.

This entire Thread was worth it for this line alone.  big_smile

I loved first  and the Third, they were both fun movies to watch.

This 4th was the worst  of the series, 

I won't paying to see this movies, I have paid to see the last 3 movies

Paranormal Activity 5 is an upcoming movie. and it will be released in Oct 2013.

it is a supernatural and sequel movie.

^^
Thank you Mr./Miss Obvious.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-14 00:21:28)

^ See Az!  You see why I posted that about losing my grip on reality last night?  For some reason I am finding joserabal's posts really amusing though.  They are reminding me of something I'm just not putting my finger on...thinking something form SNL?

Anyway, it is hard to argue against that PA 5 is an upcoming movie that is a supernatural sequel.

Mwahahaha you guys are sooo damn entertaining.
This whole thread is hilarious.
lol lol lol

But these last posts even more.

PA5???
Already??? Well 4 just came out, let us breathe a bit please.