Topic: Are you related to anyone famous?

As the thread title says, are you related to anyone famous? Yesterday I found out that I'm related to DJ Pauly D from that tv show Jersey Shore. You know the show with the Italians who get drunk and swear a lot? Apparently he's my Dad's 3rd cousin so that makes him a distant cousin of mine. I am both excited and ashamed but I wanna meet him one day.

Re: Are you related to anyone famous?

Not that I'm aware of, though my old boss is a descendant of the Russian spy Richard Sorge.  Interesting fact- my boss found his grandfather's grave while attending my wedding!

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-16 15:35:12)

Not as far as I know, but I did used to work with a chick who had been a groupie with AC/DC. lol

No but my ex-girlfriends cousin was the unibomber.  Her mom used to get christmas cards from him in prison.  Weird

As far as I know, no. But that's fine because I don't want to anyway! lol

LoudLon wrote:

Not as far as I know, but I did used to work with a chick who had been a groupie with AC/DC. lol

lol she must have been well worn out especially if it was during the Scott years which was the best years of that band

I've been told before that I'm related to John gotti, but I don't know how true that is.

Last edited by jrs1991 (2012-09-20 11:37:42)

Paulie D is actually the one person on the show who is legit.  He is a talented DJ and isn't a complete moron like the rest of them.  He will be the only person on the show who actually uses his talents to make something of himself after the show is over.

Benjamin Franklin.. He is a great x10 Uncle.

I'm not related to anyone famous, but everyone I'm related to is related to me, someone famous smile

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I'm not related to anyone famous, but everyone I'm related to is related to me, someone famous smile

omg ur famous no way dude can i have ur autograph

Tripod wrote:
Gardenofstone10 wrote:

omg ur famous no way dude can i have ur autograph

No, lol

Anthony Quinn is a distant cousin.  That's about it.

Wilbur and Orville Wright

Some Irish horse thieves

Somebody who had something to do with building tunnels in Pittsburgh

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Wilbur and Orville Wright

Some Irish horse thieves

Somebody who had something to do with building tunnels in Pittsburgh

I hate horse thieves. They always steal my horses. sad

Well... there's my mom. Who work for... gah will post later. (something related to Italy)

No. Well my father is famous in his village cause he teached physical education at primary school but I don't think it counts.

Well, me  and  xena the warrior princess share the same birthday of the same year. Does that count?

Lucky you....I share mine with Larry King...for a little while at least.

the invisible man

My cousin is married to Andy from Ghost Hunters: International. Not really blood relatives, but close enough.

Ken Dryden (Former goalie of the Montreal Canadians) is a distant cousin but I have seen him and hung out with him at a family gathering.

^^^
Woah so cool. He is my all time hockey idol. He ruled so much.

DemonToSome wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

lol she must have been well worn out especially if it was during the Scott years which was the best years of that band

You're damn right, Demon. big_smile
Bon was a madman....as should be all king rockers.

Primal Nightmare wrote:

My cousin is married to Andy from Ghost Hunters: International. Not really blood relatives, but close enough.

That's neat.  Ever hear any cool behind the scenes stories?