Re: DRUNK thread

im fuckin drunk ha je no Im straight je ha no I fried je no im ha

as if

im gonna conceive the biggest wildest largest...

the united states is not involved... fuck off

ya wanna no wat i think of usa? I believe I just told ya!

Ima gonna make a canadian unpatriatic flag with that saying on it//// I dont know but I do know it would have sold like lids back in the day//// shit I knew was alway 2 trs to young back then but now is now /// I gotta

well ima kinda waiting for a red hed united stater chicky that I will stear right into the long depths of tomorrow not blindly...

I would blindly if she was canadian  ...ha

im drunk listening to uriah heep.. im free again

com on their best album ------
is their first one very 'eavy very 'umble

fuck yea you know you heep fans know

I can live on that one album it brings back trippy high and just the best ttyell me to shut up im not a lester bangs i just know by experience of it all

I'm lookin for a brunette or any color who is 5' 5" and she must like country livin.
Its in canada if you are there and lookin for a real time then call me as soon as you here about this, OK?
or you can find me out and message me, I dont care, just talk to me OK?

anyways thats all I have to say right now

http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/3e75c5d8048e11e2ad6922000a1e9e04_6.jpg

us baby boomers are dieing out man and I will be still kickin it out,,,,,, with my new band hopefully

its ok i be twice their age as long as we get it on and the bars want us then the chicks want us  then the singles tongue

^^

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_R-_ONwRsAR8/SSIbGT4vDII/AAAAAAAAAtc/IBv3YG9530s/s1600/monkey_mexican_band.jpg

you got it man Im the munky with the yello bass

Early Christmas present-

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/60598.jpg

after a few days I have it all togteher Im gonna pull out my bass ans get groovin again. Its been many years but what the hell I still like pounden them strings... even tho I.m a heavy metal bass as in garage player I always was Im thje first metal bass players man as  in garage bands

FUCK theses fuckin kids I know better be back into it cause I dont have much choice unless  or untill I meet her

thanks to Mel

me is drunk no?

where is fred anyone no is he dead I think he was somewhere my age maybe older maybe youger .... no really fred email me man so I know you aint dead!

DemonToSome wrote:

me is drunk no?

Yes.  big_smile

And sorry, I don't know anything about Fred; he's not one of the people I talked to outside of HM.

me neither but hes my bud on here and hes beenn away along time on his bus.....

Seems like he was around here somewhat recently...but not totally sure.  Anyway, hope he's ok.

hey

I cant be that drunk no? I dont know im fried

but I do know I love and always will low budgt b fuckin shite iyts in my blood stream flowin out at ya...
so

byte me is all i ask you

whos free to come here and help me out with my stereo fuck up

I have tons of beer sorry I drank all my teqkila so realy its not far away from there