Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

blip

I'm pretty lazy... It's raining and cold, so I'm feeling good. I love this weather. Perfect for just watching movies all day.

Bravo The Creature. That's a DAMN LOT!!!

I'm pretty happy today as it's my lil' bro's 40th. Can't wait to see him but my little 2 years old nice Meredith even more. She just rules. AND is sooooo cute it's nuts.

http://evilkxnpunkdemon.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/meredith250712-3.jpg?w=549&h=409

Aww sweet pic Punk smile

I've got a cold and this damn stomach thing that just won't go away. Going out for a meal tonight though so trying to pick myself up

^^^
Thanks miss.

Hope you feel better. Freaking sickness, they should get out the medication that cures everything already. I'm sure they have it sleeping somewhere, they just make too much ca$h out of the meds not to release it. Bunch of stupid idiots. sad

LoudLon wrote:

See what I did there? big_smile

Nope. I closed my eyes. smile

Well open them, fucker.  You think it's easy being this clever?  ADMIRE MY HANDIWORK, DAMMIT!

LoudLon wrote:

Well open them, fucker.  You think it's easy being this clever?  ADMIRE MY HANDIWORK, DAMMIT!

Yes, yes, Lon. Very nicely done. Now sit down and remember to raise your hand first. big_smile

Boy, I will kick your ass so hard that you'll burp farts for a month.  You may be an "officially grown up doood" now, but I've been around a lot longer and am hella more bad-ass. big_smile

Careful, Creatch, or Lon may use his Teddy Roosevelt tiny neck pimp hand on you.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/badassp/troosevelt2.jpg

I fear the neck pimp hand! I'd dare not mess with that.

Lon, you do deserve recognition for your bad assery. I'd give you a giant trophy or a first place ribbon, but unfortunately we've fresh run out of those. I can get you a golden star sticker though! big_smile

edit - Lonny you know I'm just messin' with ya, man. Respect.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-11-24 12:43:02)

He knows; he's just grouchy with the house repairs right now.

Elated and exhausted! had a great day at the N e c  exhibition hall in Birmingham where they had a big Film AND t.V memrobilia convention today. met some great people and had a chat and pictures taken wih people such as the wonderful and beautiful Claudia Christian, i love that lady and she is even more beautiful in real life, she squeezed my hand affectionatly and i'll never wash it again ( sigh) also met and spoke to Ken Foree, Caroline Munro, Jacqueline Pearce, Valerie Leon, David Hedison, Britt Ecklund and David Hasselhoff all very nice people. Michael Biehn was a little grumpy but did apologise and said was jet lagged. i've got pictures of me with Claudia , Valerie , Jacqueline, David Hedison and Britt Ecklund. i'm not good at putting pictures on here but can do it on my facebook page so will do that tomorrow. was lucky we had early entry tickets and got round to see most of the people before the big crowds and the place got very hot and crowded. i spent a fair amount of money, bought a couple of dvd's and lots of books and magazines but it was really great.

^^
You better let me know when those Claudia pics are posted, you flea bag!  big_smile
And I personally invite you to the upcoming Christmas Movie Night, which has yet to be scheduled.

I'm pissed!! went to go see the new 007 movie Skyfall, with my wife, and was told the projector was broken. it's not often that me and the wifey get time to ourselves, and get to see a movie minus 5 kids. Arggghhh...

Last edited by Underdog (2012-11-24 21:33:51)

Aww Undie, you should have stayed in the theatre anyway, those back seats may not be too comfy but they'd have been nice and secluded! big_smile

Wolfy sounds like you had an awesome day, if that had been closer to me I'd have been really interested in going. I don't have FB so can't see the pics sad But I bet they're good anyway big_smile

Went out for a meal at this lovely curry restaurant and had a really good time, spent some time watching Ellen with my brother when we got back (he loves her, he's a 19 year old straight male and he nags me all the time to watch Ellen lol) now I'm about to watch either Blood & Black Lace or Countess Dracula. Feeling in a much better mood than I was earlier smile

Edit - I just noticed I use waaaaaaaaaay too many smilies o_o

Last edited by HorrorQueen17 (2012-11-24 22:49:36)

Nothing wrong with Ellen. I for one love Oprah, she's an inspiration. big_smile
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmoegcC0W21qdv646o1_500.gif

Hah Oprah is far too preachy for me. I love Ellen, she cheers me up, she bats for my team and she's really funny.

Had an interesting late night with Vampy.  Not much sleep.  I'm exhausted, my back is sore again, and I have to shop for the family.  Then I shall sleep to the dulcet tones of some horror movie.

Excited! I just found out my friend is off the respirator, was eating and talking today I am hoping this is a good sign

^^^
I'm happy for you revengebiteme!!! YAY!!!
Hope he'll keep getting better...

Aww that's great news Vengy! Hope he keeps getting stronger, my fingers are crossed for you all xx

That's great news, Vengy!! Prayers go out to the family.

thank you guys for your thoughts and prayers

Very good news, Vengey.  smile
Still sending out prayers.