Re: Movie Of Your Life!

azathoth wrote:

^^
The Spirit of My Ass is on Film?  (I don't know much French)

ahahahahaha "The Spirit Behind The Celluloid" is the direct translation, but it would be more like "The Mind Behind the Celluloid"

Ah, the derriere part threw me.  Confused "behind" with "ass."  I think my translation would be more awesome, though!  lol

Seth Rogen would play me, when my hair grows out and my face gets scruffy people are always telling me I look like him.

I used to get "Russel Crow" a lot.  Even my kid's mom would tell me I look like Russell Crow.  But not long after, when I hit my mid-30s and (to my shame) started to pack on weight, and grew a beard, I started getting "Silent Bob" LOL 

Which is why I said above if it was a movie based on me fifteen years ago, Russell Crow.  But now days, yeah, Kevin Smith.  Not near as heavy, but not a lightweight either. lol

^^
But can you bust a move like Silent Bob in Clerks in the parking lot?

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-16 20:23:10)

azathoth wrote:

Ah, the derriere part threw me.  Confused "behind" with "ass."  I think my translation would be more awesome, though!  lol

Oh id be the first in line to see a movie called "The Spirit of My Ass is on Film"!! LMAO!!

azathoth wrote:

^^
But can you bust a move like Silent Bob in Clerks in the parking lot?

Shit, homie, I cabbage patch like ain't no thang. cool

The movie[s] of my life is definitely the Underworld series. So damn nice. I watch them all at least twice a month and NEVER get tired.

I need a 5'4 actress all the ones that I would want to play me are too darn tall!! Natalie Wood comes close but she is passed on. I would love Chris Walken to play my dad and my best friend for life looks like Jennifer Love Hewett. My teen years boyfriend looked like Aidan Turner. That's a start. My Navy Recruiter looked like Slim Whitman LOL. Now if I could only throw Jim Morrison in the mix we would have a hit;)
Val Kilmer would be cast as my hubby....heh

I've always loved Val Kilmer but the last thing I saw him in was the traveler and he was not looking too good anymore lol so lets give you Val Kilmer from his Batman/ At first sight days.  I don't know who I would cast for a movie about me but I know it would play on lifetime!

Looking for that shy, awkward type but also a pretty slick dude... Andrew Garfield or perhaps Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I get that I look like JGL a lot too).

Oh GEE!!!
Looks like I got it all wrong.

I'd take Ewan Obi-Wan McGregor. Why??? 'Cause most of my life is pretty much like Transpotting. lol
And for female well, Katharine Isabelle, she's from here and pretty damn good & cute, reminds me of one of my multiple exes.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-29 03:08:43)

The movies of my life are:-

1. Wrong turn Series
2. Titanic
3. Underworld series...........

well i've had 3 major loves of my life so jennifer love hewitt, sarah michele gellar and jennifer aniston would have to play those roles. As for who would play myself, me, cos then i get to play the intemate scenes with the 3 i just mentioned. big_smile