Dexter

Re: Last Seen T.V. Show

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Ufc 154 prelims

Go GSP GOOO!!!

Modern Family. I've just watched the the first two seasons back to back. I absolutely love it Sofia Vergara is ridiculously hot and it's really really funny. I don't usually like comedies but this is hilarious, I've just downloaded season 3 smile

^^^
Yeah I love this too.
ESPECIALLY HER!!! Yummy.

But for me the funniest is definitely The BIG BANG Theory. So damn HILARIOUSLY funny.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-19 19:19:09)

I was browsing the TV and saw that Drake and Josh was on. God I miss this show, so glad reruns are on.

REVOOOLUTION
What an amazing show. Can't wait for them to be back. Yeah, I know, was the last one tonight and I already wait for the return but H3LL I'll miss it. It's a GREAT show...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-11-20 01:10:59)

Boardwalk Empire

Ohhh man. My biggest sexual fantasm was on Jay Leno last night, the gorgeous Lindsay Lohan. I enjoyed it very much lemme tell you, how could I not???

Modern Family again. I can't stop, I think I need help lol

^^^
Hahaha Can't help you watching every one of them so.
Tonight's was wild.

How I Met Your Mother. I'm getting tired of this beating around the bush. They should just get to the point...

^^^ This is supposedly the final season, so they should be getting to it pretty soon. smile

Watched the most recent episode of American Horror Story: Asylum last night.  Much like the first season's first six episodes, my patience is running out.  This season needs to get good, and I mean quick, or I'm throwing up my hands and walking away.

^^ Gonna watch that episode now. But I've been enjoying this season so far. Way more than the timid first season. As long as they don't go overboard with a few elements this season, such as the possessions and serial killers, it'd be heading towards a good second half.

About to watch Family Guy BBC 3

Pan-Am with our own Karine Vanasse and the sublime Christina Ricci. Too bad they only did one season, I enjoy this show.

Community

Loaded up my VLC player last night with, and fell asleep while watching, a number of episodes of Big Bang Theory.  The last one I remember before dozing off was the one with Sheldon and Amy going on their first date.

Breaking bad! Loving it too, just started the 3rd series. In love with Jesse a bit too.

^^^ Aaron Paul really is great on that show.  Loved his Emmy speech this year where he thanked series creator Vince Gilligan for not killing him off (apparently that was the original plan for last season lol ).

@ Loud, That Big Bang one was sooo funny. Well they all are anyways.

The more it goes the more I like Homeland. It's getting pretty wild bow. Ahhh Claire Danes is such a brilliant actress.

Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart
South Park

Fox and Friends (Fox News morning show)

Been more than 15 years I watch this show EVERY morning, never miss one. It's in french, Great morning show with awesome animators.

Salut Bonjour! Which means Hi, Good Morning.
http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/salutbonjour/