Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

i was hoping it was going to be Skyfall, but noooo. The theater's projector was broken and the movie was cancelled. So instead it's going to be something on Netflix. What, I don't know?? Probably a comedy to restore my current ill temper.

I'm gonna check out Altered and the first Hellraiser tonight (which I'm ashamed to admit I've never seen before).

Im maybe watching the classic 1963 horror film, The Haunting tonight. I can't believe I havent watched it yet.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-11-25 15:14:30)

Well, Altered and Hellraiser are off the list since they're taking forever to DL.

But I got The Others or Ringu... hmmm...

i will be watching "13 Ghosts" (1960) tonight, never seen it before.

Same stuff I watch every Sunday night.

Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
666 Avenue
Talking Dead
Comic Book Men
Family guy repeats on Cartoon Network and Robot Chicken

Since I don't have cable at the moment, I'll have to wait 'til later tonight to DL Dexter, The Walking Dead, Talking Dead and Comic Book Men.

Incidentally, CBM has been really entertaining so far this season.  It's totally delivered on the promise made by the first 6-episode season.  If you're a comic dork -- or just a dork in general -- give the show a go.

The Comic Stash shop in New Jersey don't they have anything else for comic book news magazines  besides really old Clerks digests?  I see a rack full of   old Clerks crap on the show all the time

Definitely gonna see The Others.

Blood & Black Lace & Deep Red tonight

tonight i am re watching  " The Old Dark House " (1962)

Too tired to watch anything tonight (Can't believe I've been putting off The Others for so long! Based Horror God, forgive me...) but I've been in zombie mode and feel like watching Dead Snow or perhaps the original Dawn of the Dead tomorrow.

Rec 3-- I've heard good and bad things about this movie (not on HM), but haven't paid much attention to others opinions.

^
Well I for 1 thought it was great. Well worth watching.

I've been really in the mood for seeing some Charlton Heston movies recently.

Had a crazy urge to watch Planet of the Apes again and saw it the other night, brilliant movie. Gonna follow that up with The Omega Man... maybe Soylent Green as well and cover all of Heston's "Apocalyptic Trilogy".

Saw [•REC] 3 this morning and I loved it. My favorite of them. I love a girl all bloody with a chainsaw cutting in half zombies. Always fun. big_smile

This week-end, I'll watch all that I bought.
Starting soon with Hunger Games, Prowl next, Journey 2 Mystery Island and Red Tails to end. Maybe I'll watch the 2 other [•REC] too. We'll see.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-01 19:40:27)

I am watching Scrooged right now havn't seen it in awhile still a hilarious movie

IP Man: The Legend Is Born.

Watching football now but about to go catch up on some Supernatural.

I'm watching Blue Velvet right now. Dennis Hopper just made his first appearance in the film. Shit is getting intense.

Dawn Of The Dead original

Shortly I'll be watching my DL'ed Dexter and The Walking Dead.

I was going to watch The Ring,but decided to switch it up and I will be watching The Fly(1986) instead.May watch The Ring after if I am not too tired.

Strait- Jacket ( 1964) tonight.

I am going to lie down and watch A Fantastic Fear of Everything.I have heard some bad things about it so heres hoping its at least half decent.