Re: How old are you?

It's called a Member's Only jacket, dude.  And I, my maladroit friend, was a member.  That's why I got to wear one.  I don't know what I was a member of, but I was a member of it.  That's why I got to wear the jacket.

'Cuz it's a Member's Only jacket.  For members only.

No one else need apply.  Not a member?  No jacket for you. 

Members Only.

LoudLon wrote:

It's called a Member's Only jacket, dude.  And I, my maladroit friend, was a member.  That's why I got to wear one.  I don't know what I was a member of, but I was a member of it.  That's why I got to wear the jacket.

'Cuz it's a Member's Only jacket.  For members only.

No one else need apply.  Not a member?  No jacket for you. 

Members Only.

What about your Dockers?:lol:

You guys are all ridiculous.  roll And ridiculously funny. 

In the 80's, I tried to look like a vampire Marilyn Monroe.  And I liked my boys with Robert Smith hair.  It wasn't goth back then, it was still "punk." 

Ohhhhhhhh this is making me feel so old.

Constantce wrote:

In the 80's, I tried to look like a vampire Marilyn Monroe.  And I liked my boys with Robert Smith hair.  It wasn't goth back then, it was still "punk." 

You're not old at all.....we are in our prime lol.

RIP wrote:

You're not old at all.....we are in our prime lol.

I know I'm in my prime.  big_smile

im close to my prime. and i love it.

im 33 myself but i forget sometimes since i dont celebrate it so then i have to sit there and do the math which is hard with only eleven fingers wink

RIP wrote:

What about your Dockers?:lol:

Never owned a pair in my life.  I did have parachute pants, though.  Word to the wise and I speak from experience: never wear white parachute pants and blue briefs; you're just setting yourself up for a really vicious punchline.:lol:

And Constantce, nobody's feeling their age more in this thread than I am.  I swear to God sometimes it feels like a million years since T'Pau came out with "Heart and Soul."
neutral

Hey i used to own a pair dockers, a pair of old school checkered slip on Vans, and a couple pair of Wild pants, where they were basically were sweatpants with big puffy leg pants and have different colors and designs on them. And i used wear the Wild pants to school.

T'Pau!  I'm laughing so hard that I'm wheezing.  I think they should do a reunion tour with Roxette and Nu Shooz - ooh, and Pretty Poison.

lol

And Robbie Neville!

C'est la vie...c'est la vie!

I'm suddenly missing Chess King.  Not sure why...;)

Constantce wrote:

Okay were we seperated at birth?  I had platinum hair but I was punk/goth/new wave.  I liked skaters and boys with long hair.  The bigger losers they were the better.  And my hair was platinum Robert Smith hair.  I wore black and boots with chains on them.  I had one of those smiley face t-shirts with a bullet hole in it's head.  Ahhhh the good old days.

I BTW am 33.

i still like to wear boots. but i wear those sexy boots that go up to your knee.

I thought that "skate betty" was a compliment back in the day!  My wardrobe was black with some red.  I didn't even wear jeans cuz they were too trendy. 

I swear, Dee Dee, we were separated at birth.  That's just wierd.

I'll be 32 on the 16th of this month
I remember all of these things being an 80's child, did you guys have one of the hats with the flaps in the back, like it had mudflaps or something? or the sunglasses that looked like window blinds, oh yea and the baggy cotton pants so you could break dance on the piece of linolium your friend had in his garage while listnening to Whodini. "The freaks come out at night"  o.k. well me neither.

^ LOL My cousin had all that stuff - I totally forgot about that hat lol

But our break dancing was to "Jam on it!"

I never had the skills to break dance. I always wanted to try but with me not having any rhythm was a problem. To this day i pretty much don't have any rhythm. There a good break dancing movies to check out: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo that was from the 80's. And if any of you grew up from the 80's, i know most of you remember this movie. And the other one that just came out recently is Kickin' It Old Skool with Jamie Kennedy. Now that has some cool old school music and break dancing in it.