Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

If I wasn't already pretty red, I'd blush. lol
But thanks, it's great to be here, I love this place and the people in it. Been into LOTS of forums since 1984 and this is definitely the best I've been on.

cynical and angry! in short and cutting out the bullshit  , not a nice guy.

Another sleepless day/night.
Woke up yesterday at 6 am like I always do but decided to get wasted once more.
Slept a nice 3 hours in the afternoon but that is really wearing off now.

I'm exhausted. Gonna nap 'til about 7 pm gonna give me the 4 hours of sleep I need on a normal day. I HATE sleeping. What a waste of good fun time. Only thing I like about it are the nightmares I do every time I go to the sleepy Dark Side. lol

L8r peeps!!!

Up & down really. My birthday on Friday and I don't expect to see the gf, which will be disappointing. But I love this time of year so much that I'm still excited. Grrr, why can't life be simple sometimes?

Ooooohhhh SWEET!!! Wish you a very happy birthday in advance miss may your desires come true this year.
And life is really simple. You just have to make it so. Hard at the beginning to do so but it is very worth the hard times to achieve it. Believe me I know it. Never been happier in my life than these last few years. Positivity OWNZ!!! wink

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-04 23:07:38)

Well I'm not doing so well.

Now that I'm living with my dad he makes me put my laptop in the living room for them to monitor. And on Tuesday he saw the opening scene to Ichi The Killer on my laptop....

Now I can only watch 1 horror movie a week as opposed to 1 or 2 a day

Last edited by Psycho97 (2012-12-06 08:45:13)

Urgh suckage... sad
Grab the laptop and go hide in the basement. lol

Eurgh, I would not be happy about that Psycho. I was always terrible at being to what to do; luckily as a kid I didn't have many boundaries and was allowed to make my own choices, within reason, but at school I just rebelled against authority. I couldn't handle being told what I could and couldn't watch, hope things improve for you!

Thanks for the tips on positivity Punk. Usually I'm a pretty positive person, but things with life have all got a little bit much at the moment. Getting really involved in horror is helping me a lot though

H3LL yeah miss HorrorQueen17, right on, way to go.
And no probs, I don't like people feeling bad so...

Got my Zombie Flesh Eater's Arrow BluRay Limited Edition (500 copies) today and a refund for the slight damage to my Battle Royale DVD Boxset. All in all not 2 bad an end to the day.

Love 2 c the ZFE rarity Vas...

Day at work ok then big dinner out, now I am ready for a snooooozzzze

^^^
Sleep tight!!! And have nice nightmares, say hi to the Demons in them from me will you??? big_smile

I'm feeling unusually chipper this morning. I think I'm just glad it's Friday again, and that means it's party time when I get home. Woot!

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Eurgh, I would not be happy about that Psycho. I was always terrible at being to what to do; luckily as a kid I didn't have many boundaries and was allowed to make my own choices, within reason, but at school I just rebelled against authority. I couldn't handle being told what I could and couldn't watch, hope things improve for you!

Thanks for the tips on positivity Punk. Usually I'm a pretty positive person, but things with life have all got a little bit much at the moment. Getting really involved in horror is helping me a lot though

Yeah, that's how it was for me when I lived with my mom but now it's different with my dad. I still rebel constantly against pretty much everything, everything lately has been a struggle I know things will get better, and I'm going through a pretty hectic situation right now but once I come out of it I know things will change

Pissed off and frustrated.

We finally got to where we only had a few things left to do with our big home renovation project.  Bedroom re-floored and repainted, new furnace installed, ducts cleaned out, new water heater installed, new bathroom built including new toilet, sink and tub, all the rewiring finished.  We only have pretty much one more coat of sealant to put on the roof, and we're done.

Then what happens?

Somehow or other our washing machine sprung a leak and flowed from the laundry room, through the kitchen and into the living room.  And the guy we hired to replace the wiring in the kitchen didn't post the stove plug to the wall, so water hit it and shorted it out.  Now our washer is kaput, our stove is kaput and we're going to have to rewire -- again -- the whole kitchen.

If it's not one fucking thing it's another.  Oh!  Also, my starter just went out on my truck -- which doesn't really matter because all the money I had saved up went into these renovations, and I couldn't afford to pay my car insurance, renew my tags or renew my driver's license, so it's not like I was going to be driving anywhere, anyway.

Life is beautiful.

^^^
Holy friggin' crap THE big huge major suckage.
Yeah life is beautiful. Hope you get all around it nicely without any damages to your psyche.

LoudLon wrote:

Pissed off and frustrated.

We finally got to where we only had a few things left to do with our big home renovation project.  Bedroom re-floored and repainted, new furnace installed, ducts cleaned out, new water heater installed, new bathroom built including new toilet, sink and tub, all the rewiring finished.  We only have pretty much one more coat of sealant to put on the roof, and we're done.

Then what happens?

Somehow or other our washing machine sprung a leak and flowed from the laundry room, through the kitchen and into the living room.  And the guy we hired to replace the wiring in the kitchen didn't post the stove plug to the wall, so water hit it and shorted it out.  Now our washer is kaput, our stove is kaput and we're going to have to rewire -- again -- the whole kitchen.

If it's not one fucking thing it's another.  Oh!  Also, my starter just went out on my truck -- which doesn't really matter because all the money I had saved up went into these renovations, and I couldn't afford to pay my car insurance, renew my tags or renew my driver's license, so it's not like I was going to be driving anywhere, anyway.

Life is beautiful.

once things start going wrong like that it escalates and the money mounts up and it always happens when you can most do without it. i'm sorry this has happened Lon. yeah life is crap a lot of the time. i feel for you.

I am feeling bored, done my house work and on the net

Aww, sheeit, Lon.  You're getting spanked like a bad mongoose.  sad
Hell man, you're making my life look pretty at this point.  I wish I could help you out buddy.

I'm pissed- I missed a bunch of spammers while I was gone.  Rage monkey needs to rage.

I've been up since 6:30 because I've been Christmas shopping. I just wanna fall on my bed and sleep. I'm just glad to get it done and over with.

Well let's see. Fun times yesterday at my friend's home where a REALLY cute girl was and we talked a bunch. She really amazed me with her coolness and cuteness. Hope to see her back soon. So yeah, I got a huge smile on my face. big_smile

My official Bicycle zombie playing cards came in the mail yesterday!!  Poker anyone??

If it's Strip Poker I'll play if not forget it. lol