Topic: 13horror

I don't seem to be understanding that page, can someone explain to me?

Re: 13horror

i don't seem to be understanding this blog, can you explain that to me?

Eh?

UltraViolence wrote:

Eh?

exactly!

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number..so call me maybe?

What the hell is this thread about?

Tripod wrote:

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number..so call me maybe?

I always thought that when Rick went apeshit in the other weeks ep of The Walking Dead and started slaughtering all the walkers single handed that the writers missed a glaring pop culture trick... When deranged Rick first answered the imaginary phonecall imaginary Lori should have sang, hey, I just left you, and this is crazy, but I'm your dead wife, so call me maybe!

Or perhaps I'm just too drunk lol!

LoudLon wrote:

What the hell is this thread about?

No one knows but it's good fun so don't close it hahaha!!!

Is about the site 13horror which people just say to make people came in because it will scares you, but I don't want to lost money for nothing!

And I want to ask you guys what happens in that.

Last edited by A Lost Boy (2012-12-04 04:52:32)

Never heard of it....

I've never heard of it but when I looked it up it just looks like a way to make money from gullible people.

Try it out, you never know.

Its a promo page for anthology horror story books that are interactive for the reader. You pay to read the books online through the website. From what I've managed to find out its banned in Italy for being too intense and people claim they are the scariest horror stories ever but that's obviously subjective. It's curious but I'm not paying to read something online.

yeah....just like Paranormal Activity is the most terrifying movie experience in the last decade....Let me know how that works out for you ALB.