Topic: Looking for a Asain Film NEED HELP!

Hi Everyone,
I rented this Asian horror film years ago and I can't seem to remember the name of it. It's been driving me nuts for the last 3 years. The story starts with a group of robbers or a gang of some sort who just got done a job and they went to a warehouse to hide out in so the cops wouldn't find them. Little did they know that the place a some sort of zombie like monster in it. One by one they started getting killed and it turns out that a scientist who lost his daughter or wife I forget which re animated her and she turned into this creature. I believe she had something like fast speed and amazing strength. I know that the main hero was a female and the main monster was female. I just don't remember the movie's name ;_; and GO figure with my luck the place I went and originally rented it from is no longer in business so i can't even get a list of what I rented ;_; I do know it had to been around 1997-2002 I saw it on DVD. If anyone can PLEASE help me with finding this I would really appreciate it

Re: Looking for a Asain Film NEED HELP!

R-Point?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417072/

Entrails of A Virgin?

All I can think of is Evil Dead Trap (1988), but it was not a gang of criminals it was a reporter and camera crew from a TV station.

^^^ That was my thought, as well, but like you said the details didn't match up.  It wasn't Entrails of a Virgin, either, though that is a pretty brutal flick.  I've never seen R-Point.

My guess would be the Japanese horror flick Junk, from 2000.  But I've not seen that one in about ten years, so some of the details escape me at the moment.

^Yeah, don't think it is R-Point, that one is about a group of soldiers.

Its definately Junk