Re: Totally random

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5246/alienboobs.jpg

well that's disturbing.  neutral

I'm not finding any options for profiles and stuff?  Am I just not looking in the right spots or is there none?

It use to be 'Visit My MorgueSpace' I think. Something happened to that though, Meh or one of the mods would have more knowledge of that.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

It use to be 'Visit My MorgueSpace' I think. Something happened to that though, Meh or one of the mods would have more knowledge of that.

Gotcha.  I guess the site is under construction maybe?  Just thought it strange is all.

^ Yeah, I think Meh might be changing stuff with it or something and it's down. But I could be wrong, if Meh comes in here he'll tell you with a better answer or maybe a mod could smile

Mazz wrote:

well that's disturbing.  neutral

That's exactly what art should be.

My old high school substitute teacher got arrested for inappropriatly touching 2 girls. I always knew that guy was a creep.

Some teacher in my old school got fired for having sex with a student. The student he had sex with was hot though, so... lol

And you wanna know the worst part? He gets more action than me and he's like 50 years old. sad

Ouch, that one hurts. That makes you and me both then, and I know he is getting more than me at the moment because I am getting zerooooooooooooooooooo.

Oh being single is beyond fun. lol

Being single is a party, a lonely, drunken party. Nah but really, could be worse. At least I'm having a lot of sex, my finals are certainly having their way with me.

Graduation is a bitch.

^^^
I like bitches. Been way too long I didn't go see them.
To continue on the zero sex topic. big_smile

it seems to be a common topic lol

^^^
MWAHAHAHA Definitely is. lol

A friend of mine just told me what an 'Angry Dragon' is...oh sweet mother of God I cannot stop laughing lol lol

I love terms like that lol The Houdini is fantastic as well

Oh I remember reading that one before, it was hilarious. lol They are so nasty, but yet so funny.

I think there is one called a russian bulldog? or something like that. Jesus what is wrong with us lol

I blame no sex for that Mr. Black. lol

Valid. But it's not like I've ever been on a date and brought that up. I feel like I'd have more lawsuits against me than the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Hahaha yes, true, very true.
I really liked the urban dictionary definitions for angry dragon.
Anyways, I always love their definitions, best dictionary ever.

It's my most used dictionary ever. Nothing like slinging slang around and people look confused, then they get home and look it up and have a mini heart attack

I could only imagine saying to your girlfriend:

"Hey can you do an angry dragon for me?"
"What's that, a face?"
"No, it's (definition here)"

Two minutes later on the guys Facebook:

"(guys name here) has changed his relationship status to single"

lol

^^^
Mwahahaha H3LL yesss!!!

But yeah Mr. Black slang blabbering is so damn rad!!! Gnarly even. smile