The Division Bell
cool

Re: What Album are you listening to?

Fools ~ The Reason

Syd Barrett - The Madcap Laughs
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes

Been listening to Van Halen's 1984 a lot lately.  Decided to go ahead and learn me some Eddie VH songs on my guitar, and that's one of my favorite VH albums, so....

LoudLon wrote:

Been listening to Van Halen's 1984 a lot lately.  Decided to go ahead and learn me some Eddie VH songs on my guitar, and that's one of my favorite VH albums, so....

I know the track isn't on 1984, but out of curiosity, can you rock on Eddie's signature solo, "Eruption"?

^^Eruption is tough to pull off all at once...I got a few licks from that that I can play to warm up...The Only EVH Song I play is Hot For Teacher...which has a pretty fun intro itself.   Awesome that you're listening to the Madcap Laughs!...love that album.  Found it on Vinyl in Montreal.

Listening to the Complete San Antonio recordings of Robert Johnson.

Clarity ~ Jimmy Eat World

Led Zep II - my original vinyl record wow I havent heard this in a million years and its in amazing quality for the damn age of it and the amount of times I played it .. its mystical on vinyl... CD's suck compared to vinyl. cd = convenient disc not quality!
Tonight is vinyl heaven

lol I heard that loud pop on Thank You shit I remember that way back in the day man it prob happened 1971 when my brother played my record without me knowin

Pat Travers - Putting it Straight
more vinyl

now my original canadian 1966 Beatles Revolver sweet  this is even still in awesome shape better than a CD for sure!

another original vinyl album yeah
Floyd - Meddle side 2 and you all know whats on that side

fuck I'm so glad I never sold my records over time I kept them all

I only have about 1400 vinyl records but I kept them all since the beginning. Really thjats not that many I know dudes who have mega times I have... even if I have a million dollar record I'm keepin it...

Do you know what its like to play records again? I bet ya dont, it is a ritual that I thought woud never be gone, but me is bringing it back. To be cautious and take care of a thing that makes your music is just outta this world and its lost to so many people. It is a reality that cannot just disappear so I'm here to kame sure it lives on!

shit here I go again
vinyl like I said all night original
1969 steppenwolf monster shit I sure tried to keep my records in good shape and this one is perfect. theres no way a cd is better than an old record.... but if it was a digital recording to begin with well that a different ballgame as you know!!! records are analog which sounds so sweeterrrr ha

Grand Funk we're an american band gold vinyl... shit you aint heard this album till you heard the crystal version this one is... Im not kidding I'm the well was the biggest funk fan in canada back in the day.... gfr isnt so big now but they were then
All ya get now is their shit tunes you dont know gfr unless you know gfr

Black Licorice was always one of my favs and here it goes now ...

Mahogany Rush - Strange Universe

man its so much better they should have kept making LPS just for the awesome size of the album covers.... they fucked up royally there for sure!

well here I go again wtf
an original sabbath master of reality  this I heard more than the blood in me since 71

Michigan Left ~ Arkells

The Distillers-Coral Fang

fuck /// a hole week went by and I.m back agin!

Ten Years After ,,,, the original deram lp Sssssh
my fave ten years after and its still in pristine quality

Stones Woman brings back some wild times in the early 70s if I wish I was I wasnt I was a dude intime

* I gotta edit since I lost the privilegde of sumfim to Stoned not stones

but you TYA fre3aks new what I meant

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-12-07 21:11:58)