Topic: Nice to be back

I started to get horror withdrawl.  Shudder.  Now to get Christmas Horror set up.  big_smile

I'll give you some of the funny highlights when I've slept for about 20 hours, lol .

[edit- and I missed releasing rage monkey on the spammers; look for Disney themed anti-spam.]

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-06 22:01:44)

Re: Nice to be back

YAAAAY! Monkey is back big_smile big_smile big_smile very happy now!

Hope you had a brilliant time, we've missed you!

Woo hoo! Welcome back buddy.

Yaaay, Go Team Monkey! big_smile

@HQ
I see my padawan ran some countdowns in my absence.  Well done!  big_smile

We should hang for a movie or 2 on Saturday- no football here, and I could use a little horror watching.  I feel too "clean" from a week at Disney, sad .  I have a need for... Evil Dead 2!

And thanks everyone!  Bananas for all!

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-06 22:18:04)

I did, I think I ran 3, maybe more! You have taught me well.

I'm definitely up for a couple of movies on Saturday, we need to wash that pink glitter of Disney right outta your hair! You can pick whatever films you need to get re-initiated big_smile I'm in

^^
Ah, good.  We can also discuss which movies for Christmas Night.

edit- everyone's invited.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-06 22:27:11)

Welcome back, Azzie!  I hope you flung poo at some Disney icons while you were there.  That friggin' mouse could use a good poop-spattering. big_smile

Hope you had a great time, az. Welcome back! Any pics you'd care to share?

Welcome back monkey boy. Thought things were a bit too quiet around here and Skype!

You're back already Az!? Damn here I thought I could get away with more stuff... lol

I kid, welcome back man.

Underdog wrote:

Hope you had a great time, az. Welcome back! Any pics you'd care to share?

Yessir!  I have to go through the hundreds of pics (literally) that the 4 of us took, but there are some good ones.   I'll try to find the most embarrasing pics of me, and the cutest of the kiddies.  big_smile

ah so we are a right fit for you? Not too binding? See we are legion AND you missed ussssss,
we missed da mon kay mon kay don't you wanna shock the mon kay.....

welcome back dear chap!

Daphe- you don't want to shock the monkeys, they get freaky then.  Well, you might like that, you weirdo lol .
Dave- Hiya bro, how you've been?  I heard ZERO "bollocks" down in Disney- so disappointed!  sad

Az I was wondering where you've been, it's good to have you back! big_smile

Welcome back Azzy, I've been to Disneyworld in Florida and the scars still cut deep haha! Thankfully you made it back in one piece! big_smile

@Tri- thanks.
@Fulci- Who said I was in one piece?  big_smile

Wuut? Are you like a brain on a bit of spinal cord these days Az? Where are all your othe bits?

In fact, scratch that, don't answer hahaha!

Anyway, hope the rugrats enjoyed their holiday and you didn't go completely bananas! Well, no more than usual that is! lol

Last edited by Fulcento (2012-12-07 15:43:08)

HIP HIP HIP YEEPEE YAAAYYYyy monkey's back!!!
Was wondering if you sunk in the Pirates' boat.
So cool to see you back. Wasn't the same at night without you in here.

Glad you and the kiddos enjoyed. H3LL how can you not???
It's everybody in the planet's youth the Disney dream world.
Monkeys even. lol

Was wondering where you had been as of late.  Welcome back and glad to hear that you enjoyed the vacation! smile

As a side not Lon, that is the first time that I can recall hearing scat and Disney mentioned in the same sentence. lol

Thanks guys!  I would have done a daily update except the WiFi kicked out every 30 seconds or so, sad l

Glad to hear you and the family had a great trip.  Can't wait to see photos smile

Hi dirtygirl so glad you're back

I tell the truth in the poll... Sorry I don't even remember how long have been absent.