Re: DRUNK thread

Morning over here too. Too drunkenated, I see everything upside down in my place. I should go to bed. Another night spent wasted by Whiskey. Sweet.

ah my night was wastes by teqillya

^^
Oh, man, I never touch that stuff.  Last time I did I was running around campus with a katana.  Not a good night.

if wolfy had tits like his avatar... I have to admit I woulg give him a good hump... only one mind ya

hey az I bet it was a bwetter night than you remember I bet ya and im not a betting man.

im back into the killya zone again fuck I gotta quit  this shit... booze is legal=makes no sense pot=is illegal that makes more no sense

booze is the gateway drug NOT FUCKIN POT its alcoholic politicians who make that rule up

I think I have to get off my ass on this saturday and go to the beer store... the fuckin liquor store in my little village has allays been canned the fuckin beer store.. shit I remember when we had to fill out cards and hand them in to get our shit haha

im sure that was because of the drunk indians hahaha  hey no offense was meant by that I have native buddys

I need a driver to take me to the beer store .. the fuckin opp around here are bad people they busted me ywice already driving around here like what the fuck you gonna hit a pedestrian walking in a crosswalk ..like wtf I use to drive wasted all the time but for some reason there are too many cops that want promotions!

This is when I wish I had a wife..... she would do it for me

DemonToSome wrote:

if wolfy had tits like his avatar... I have to admit I woulg give him a good hump... only one mind ya

steady Trevor steady! i'm not an easy date smile

well after the tea I serve everyone is easy!!!

I guess I ....

*edit - I fuckin edited this and my next post

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-12-10 12:49:52)

I made it I knew iwould  lol

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-12-10 12:48:03)

fuck yeah!

Drunk yo! Finally can join you guyys!

iMe too.
Smirnoff voda & Phillips voda with some cherry coke and Grape Plunge pop. It's the way to go.

Fun times with good friends. smile

If you see the room spinning, friend should STOP.

I've got some Pink Floyd and some beatles running.
john lennon's deathday. One must respect the man and pay homage.

captain morgan...yes, sir.

I scored today. Local sales have provided me with some decent film/listening material.

Grr. My friend needs to get his ass back here

one more shot, a little more dialogue, and then i'm off to some nappy time. Have fun, everyone.

The Creature wrote:

one more shot, a little more dialogue, and then i'm off to some nappy time. Have fun, everyone.

you're dressing as a baby Tyler? didn't know you were into that fetish. ah well whatever turns you on. you used to be such an innocent boy lol

wolfman1959 wrote:
The Creature wrote:

you're dressing as a baby Tyler? didn't know you were into that fetish. ah well whatever turns you on. you used to be such an innocent boy lol

lol, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Yea whats with Creature getting into the booze... innocence dont last long here eh lol

DemonToSome wrote:

Yea whats with Creature getting into the booze... innocence dont last long here eh lol

speak for yourself Demon, i'm still innocent. tongue