Re: Totally random

So sorry HQ, sad .  I will have my monkeys look over Lily for you to make sure she's OK.

@Punk- your farts do not count as evil.  Just odiferous.

^^^
Hahahaha True.
But my toaster making noises when not even working isn't odiferous. lol

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8578/merrycrisishappynewfear.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-10 09:12:34)

^^
Stick your tongue into the non-working toaster and see what happens.  It's called the "scientific method."  big_smile

^^^
Yeah just did. Pain. Mwahahaha lol

On another topic, I spent my entire childhood wishing I was older.
Now I'm older and this shit sucks...

My baby Lily is home big_smile Fast asleep on my knee, she had a general anaesthetic so she's wiped out.

Anyone fancy a film tonight? I'm thinking around 1-2am my time roughly, but I'll jump on Skype when I've finished all my jobs

I'm down for a film tonight, HQ.  That's about 8PM US Eastern, in case anyone wants to join us.

And Yay! Lily!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Yeah just did. Pain. Mwahahaha lol

On another topic, I spent my entire childhood wishing I was older.
Now I'm older and this shit sucks...

I hear ya man, me too... I was only like 9 in the summer of love (1967 for yous who missed it) and I sure wished I was at least a teenager. But at least I was there, a kid, but I was there in spirit. I was into rock I saw the Beatles on Sullivan in 64 so I would have been 6 or 7.

And it sucks today, I wish I was a teenager again LOL...

Baroness's album 'Blue Record' is one of the best albums of the 00's. It's seriously that amazing. Here's one of the songs off it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qii59-7JAM

Thank me later.

We can do later for the film too, that's fine. Soooo glad my Lily is okay! I'm such a silly soft sod.

Got to do some cleaning up, putting up Christmas decorations tomorrow big_smile

@Scavenger
Insane video. I got a little bit of Mastodon from that.

@Dead - Yeah that's what I got when I first heard them, they have a Mastodon vibe but the Blue Record is way above anything Mastodon done. And this is coming from someone who loves Mastodon.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/66735_10152334814725092_1232068646_n.jpg

I laughed way too hard at this.

I'm eating a PB&J sandwich and the jelly tastes like wine.

Tripod wrote:

that's because it is wine, you picked up a glass instead of a jar! smile

Has Facebook taken a sh*t on anyone else? I was on it then from nowhere I have been getting the 'Server not found' for a while now. I thought it was just me then a friend texted me and said she couldn't log in on her phone.

F*cking Facebook.

Tripod wrote:

For so long I used to think, I wonder how those Americans get jelly to stay in their sandwiches? Surely it would just wobble out. Then I realised you mean jam big_smile Does the peanut butter not smush into the jam?

First step of the apocalypse, Facebook goes down.

It's confirmed. We all die on the 21st of this month guys.

... lol

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2012-12-10 18:57:37)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Has Facebook taken a sh*t on anyone else? I was on it then from nowhere I have been getting the 'Server not found' for a while now. I thought it was just me then a friend texted me and said she couldn't log in on her phone.

F*cking Facebook.

it kept doing it to me yesterday.

HorrorQueen17 wrote:
Tripod wrote:

For so long I used to think, I wonder how those Americans get jelly to stay in their sandwiches? Surely it would just wobble out. Then I realised you mean jam big_smile Does the peanut butter not smush into the jam?

i know Hq these Amercians are a strange folk smile lovable but strange. jelly indeed! it's jam you fools jam! smile

@Wolfman - Yeah it's back up now though, silly Facebook.

wolfman1959 wrote:
HorrorQueen17 wrote:
Tripod wrote:

i know Hq these Amercians are a strange folk smile lovable but strange. jelly indeed! it's jam you fools jam! smile

Actually... your both correct. Jam has fruit in it, and jelly doesn't. We Americans like the best of both worlds, and yea we are a strange but loveable bunch. smile

This is my favorite jelly. It's like heaven on bread.
http://www.dillmanfarm.com/catalog/images/cinnapplecider_jelly.jpg

DemonToSome wrote:

And it sucks today, I wish I was a teenager again LOL...

That's my goal in life. To get back to teenage years. lol

@ Scavenger, I haven't had any problems of that sort with Facebook. But I ALWAYS have LOTS of other probs with Facebook. It runs so damn badly it's nuts.
Although I saw the broken robot of Google & Gmail earlier.

@ HorrorQueen, HURRAH she's back. smile

Ah to be a teenager again, good times..

Man, Kat Dennings is sooo funny in 2 Broke Girls it's insane.