Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

The Elephant Man (1980). 8/10

A very sad film, but really well done. Lynch does stick to the facts of what happened with Joseph Merrick (aka, The Elephant Man), too. It wasn't blown up in true Hollywood style, which is good to see.

As a side note, I think this film should be shown to the pitiless assholes who insult individuals who happen to be born with deformities. It sucks that in 2012, people that unsympathetic still exist in 'civilized society' today, but of course they still do. Anything to reverse those attitudes should be applied - and if you can do it with a David Lynch film, all the better.

kXnPunk wrote:
KillerClown wrote:

Re watched Black Snake Moan good movie and Sam Jackson is a badass as usual

This movie is a total blast. And not only Sam "motherfuking" Jackson is great but Christina Ricci is hotter than EVER in this one. Love this flick. Great Blues songs.

JOURNEY 2 MYSTERIOUS ISLAND
The Rock is great, like always.
And I'll add just one thing.

VANESSA HUDGENS!!! Yummy, yummy, über YUMMMMYYYY!!!
9/10

Ricci was good looking in this,but my favorite has to be Buffalo 66.I dig the chubby look lol.

Last edited by KillerClown (2012-12-04 21:05:46)

Battleship

KillerClown wrote:

Ricci was good looking in this,but my favorite has to be Buffalo 66.I dig the chubby look lol.

Hahaha yeah!!!

@ The Creature I cried like a baby watching this. Loved the way Lynch puts the emotions really on top of it all. Awesome movie. H3LL, no wonder, it's LYNCH!!! big_smile

RED TRAILS
Excellent movie that made the plane fan in me freak about the planes they have in this. Cuba Gooding JR and Terrence Howard are like they always do. MARVELLOUS!!! Pretty damn cool story and visuals too. Yup. Kick ass flick. 8/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-04 23:24:00)

i saw last week Lie with Me nice movie.

Elf

Real Steel

The Expendables 2-

I wasn't all that impressed with the first one. Not that it was a tragedy of a movie, it was just too adrenalized and without much substance. The second one is just the opposite. I was laughing at some of the scenes, the characters didn't seem to be trying too hard to recapture their days past, a cameo by Chuck Norris was awesome, and even Schwarzenegger's short appearance was fun to watch. All-in-all, it was one of the better action movies I've watched in quite a while and I plan on watching it again soon.
8/10

Bad Boys 2!!!!!  Gotta love over the top awesome action!

Last night I showed Carnage to one od my friend and he laughed as much I as always do when I watch this treasure of a movie. Spectacular performances from all the cast.

The Dark Knight Rises

Now I wanted to talk like Bane at work....so you Want to put something on layaway do you?

Man of the House
It's just a fun movie and Monica Keena makes me big_smile. 7/10

The Watch

inkheart

Seven

My first time actually giving this a go. Freaking intense, man. Especially the ending - whoa.

^^^
Oh yesss. What a movie!!!

A film about the history of early Quebec then called the New-France.
Depardieu playing a priest, Tim Roth and the rest of the cast are amazing Qiebecker actors. Very touching story, especially the end when she's judged and found guilty of witchery and hung up. Argh no. Very well done and with an amazing storyline.

LA NOUVELLE-FRANCE [Battle Of The Brave]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386669/

Glad France's army kept Quebec away from the hands of the British. smile

9/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-10 05:57:30)

Tarzan (1999)
Beautiful film. Disney makes you care about the characters and story. One of four films to leave me in tears. 10/10

Brother Bear
^^As above. 10/10

Jurassic Park III

Better than the second, worse than the first.

Rating: 7/10

The Creature wrote:

Seven

My first time actually giving this a go. Freaking intense, man. Especially the ending - whoa.

I really like Seven, the ending is brilliant. Might be time to give it another watch, I've seen it loads but it still grips me

I just cried my little eyes out to Toy Story 3. Cos I'm hard like that

HorrorQueen17 wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Seven

I really like Seven, the ending is brilliant. Might be time to give it another watch, I've seen it loads but it still grips me

Eesh, yeah, I have MAJOR problems with the ending.  But that's another discussion. lol

oh is Seven the one about 7 pounds or  is that a totally diff flick. If it is that one me too have a problem with that one lol

nevermind... its prob 7 sins
I dont know what I thinking but it had to do with grams lol

7 Pounds is a Will Smith flick Demon lol

Yea that must have been the one I was thinking of but caught the scewup almost in time... I still think theres one about grams or ounces or maybe its all the same lol