Re: Favorite Xmas Horror

The killer is damn INSANE!!!

A fact about the original:

The voice of the killer on the phone is done by multiple people, including the director.

I love the very ending too.  The camera zooming out of the house.  I absolutely love Horror movies that have great Christmas atmosphere and this is up there with the best.  Black Christmas, Gremlins, Silent Night Deadly Night.  Zemeckis' episode in Tales From the Crypt in 1989.  I also watched Tales From the Darkside's episode Seasons of Belief.  If you haven't seen it, definitely check it out.

Did anyone see the American Horror Story Christmas episode called Unholy Night?  Man now THAT is what I've been looking for.  About 45 minutes of great horror mixed with creepy Christmas music.  One of the best Horror related episodes or movies I've ever seen.

The best have already been added  anyone had these two
The Children (2008) is good movie
Inside (2007) I think this was Xmas one

For me it would have to be gremlins and jack frost ( for some reason I can't get enough of this awful movie ... Guess I'm a sucker for punishment

Hey Bassi, Inside wasn.t a christmas movie but It was a damn good film tho

I thought I saw Christmas tree in back ground , maybe i am getting mixed up with another movie

You're right Bassi, I was thinking more along a full christmas theme

I just did a Top Ten Christmas movie list.   I plan on picking up Silent Night this week.  I will let you know if its any good.  smile

http://www.horror-movies.ca/2012/12/top … or-movies/

Black Christmas ('74)
A Nightmare Before Christmas
Don't Open till Christmas (Which I finally got on DVD!)

Silent Night, Deadly Night, Santa's Slay, Black X-Mas (2006) are good times too IMO.
Going to watch Silent Night soon, I'm sure I'll like it.

DirtyGirl wrote:

I just did a Top Ten Christmas movie list.   I plan on picking up Silent Night this week.  I will let you know if its any good.  smile

http://www.horror-movies.ca/2012/12/top … or-movies/

Great top 10 DG.
Should check the brothers room to see if he has any of those floating around.

Yeah, as said previously my fav

Watched the new Silent Night tonight.  I can't understand why they are calling it a remake because it has little or nothing to do with the original Silent Night Deadly Night.  That being said, it was a pretty good slasher and would watch it again smile