Topic: Help support our indie horror movie

Help support our indie horror comedy

we are all big fans of 80's and 90s horror comedys (gremlins, idle hands, evil dead 2) and we want  to make our own, please help out by sharing or donating, just getting the word out there is a battle.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/277058

facebook http://www.facebook.com/WhereOurShadowsLie

thanks!!

Re: Help support our indie horror movie

It would have been a good idea to surf and post in the rest of the site like the new members thread before that.

sorry my bad, but i did surf

The Introduce Yourself thread is a good way to start.

I'll let him/her off this time.  (Hint, it tends to help to make friends first before dropping off links.)  We support our horror brethren, but generally only if we know who they are.  Enjoy the site, we're a friendly lot.  smile

This is a community.  We want active members, not one-hitters and project pimps.  Join some conversations, let us get to know you before you start hitting us up for support.

Lucky for you I'm in a reasonably good mood.  Otherwise I'd have deleted this topic and banned you without a second thought. wink

Aww, Lon and I have a soft spot tonight!  Which is good, because our anger is formidable.

And you're lucky cap Howdy isn't around.  He's a cranky mofo!  big_smile

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-10 00:38:47)

azathoth wrote:

And you're lucky cap Howdy isn't around.  He's a cranky mofo!  big_smile

yeah those English, so hot bloodied and hair trigger moody, approach with caution he can be madder than a ferret with tummy trouble :I

^^
This coming from a mangy werewolf?  You funny furball!  big_smile

i watched the trailer.  is the movie finished?

Negative, we filmed the trailer to try and get funding for the movie , every thing is ready to go on it ( script, props, storyboards) we were going to do it with what we have but then decided that we wanted to spend some time and money on it to make it look good as possible.

how did you come to decide you needed $25,000?  i know movies cost a lot of money to make.. but what specifically is it that you'll get with that money?

Last edited by groovygoolies (2012-12-10 19:18:36)

Well we figured we would go big, it's on a fixed funding so if we don't make our goal we still get to keep the money we raised(minus %9) we just really enjoy making shorts and other projects so if we raised more than we needed we can actually get professional get instead of the DIY rigs we have right now. Worst case scenario we can make the movie for 5000.

good luck.  some parts of the trailer looked good.  i liked the shadow moving independent of the person.

If Cap caught this you would of been gone quicker than a...lady of the night on a friday evening. lol

groovygoolies wrote:

good luck.  some parts of the trailer looked good.  i liked the shadow moving independent of the person.

Thanks it's actually a real easy effect to do if u have a green screen

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

If Cap caught this you would of been gone quicker than a...lady of the night on a friday evening. lol

Well I'm glad he didn't because I'm actually really enjoying this forum, I don't think I've been on one in about 7 years

^ I liked your Facebook page by the way Tiernay. I have a page of my own on Facebook with something like, 3,200 likes or something and I'll throw your page up on it. You might get a few other people liking your page.

I'll try help any indie horror guys.

Thanks, very much apriciated! Send me the link to your page and I'll share it!