Topic: Dream/Wish thread

We all have dreams and wishes that we'd like to come true, yes?  I'd like to hear some of yours.

Mine is that cures for MS and diabetes are found soon, so my mom and wife can be back to normal all the time.  If had a 2nd wish, I'd go back and never drink alcohol in the first place.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-11 03:48:45)

Re: Dream/Wish thread

I wish that I got the guts to think harder on my studying. Another that is... Sophie would fall for me and I got all the horror movie dvds in my list.

I wish the same as azathoth as I'm diabetic but also to get a girlfriend before I die. Or wait, even if I'm dead, there might be some girls somewhere that find necrophilia pleasant. lol

I'd like to discover my true will so I could go about trying to conquer it. In other words, I don't know what the hell I'm doing with my future yet. I'd like to know.

Also, I wish I were naturally gifted in the techniques of lucid dreaming. Because lucid dreaming is fun, yall.

^^ I don't like to live in a dream world lol.

I can honestly say that I'm in a good place right now.  My wife and I are expecting our second child in february, so my wish would be that my kids will turn out good and will have an easier childhood than I had. 
I turned 30 a few weeks ago and comparing my life now to what it was 10 years ago...I'd say that dreams do come true.  Not trying to rub it in, just honestly content.

Never thought you would be that young Jack.

..''Pssst...ALB....my avatars....they're not me....''

Yup...30.

That some how, some way, there would be no wars. That no child has to go to bed hungry. That my parents would have lived long enough to see me as a adult, and hold their grand kids. Own a 65 Mustang fastback. To have the gift of being able to draw really well ( I can't even draw a decent stick man).

Last edited by Underdog (2012-12-11 18:31:45)

@Jack- congrats on the new monkey coming soon!

@UDog- Man, it would be so nice if we would just stop killing each other all the time. Even my war monkeys are tired of all the nonsense at this point.

@Creatch- Take you time, my man.  You're still a youngin'.

I want to inspire others, and give people hope. I've always felt that the worlds collapsed on me, but I changed my outlook and I'd like to be a symbol of hope to others.

When the world collapses on you, you punch it in the face and say "Take that, bitch!"

-Bobo's Psalm, 6:32.

JackBurton wrote:

I can honestly say that I'm in a good place right now.  My wife and I are expecting our second child in february, so my wish would be that my kids will turn out good and will have an easier childhood than I had. 
I turned 30 a few weeks ago and comparing my life now to what it was 10 years ago...I'd say that dreams do come true.  Not trying to rub it in, just honestly content.

AweFREAKINGmazing!!! Congrats man, how old's the other one???

I feel like you, I've never been happier just that why not dream a bit. For those that dreams haven't come true yet that is.

mine's a classic. wish i could start again but know what i know now.

^^^
Yeah that'd be cool. What I'd really want to do though is get into the future and then come back as a teenager with everything I've learned in my life and the time I spent in the future. That'd ROCK!!! big_smile

Jack, I think that you're.... actually from the way you write I dunno what age you are, it's hard, looking at the avatar makes me think of Punk in a way but the age just doesn't match...

^^^
In what way??? O_O

^^Ah well.  Sorry to burst your bubble ALB.

@Punk, my son turns 2 in January. Turning him into a proper little Rocker...he knows how to take his favorite CD's, put them in the player and crank the volume until Mommy comes running in with her hands on her ears...

^^^
Hahaha very, very cool!!! smile
And he's only 2, wait when he'll be 16, you'll certainly freak when he does huge 100 people parties in your place. lol