Re: What do you want form a zombie movie?

Come to think of it, I was sitting there watching The walking dead and there was a dog eating a dead zombie and I was thinking, why isn't the dog turning? Or like when they bit the horse, wouldn't it have been awesome for an undead horse to be walking around?

@UltraViolence
I would like to see animals not indigenous to the US like zombie elephants, panthers and gorillas in zombie films set in US cities.

^^
Hell yeah!  Zombie gorillas and drop bears.  Or drop bears riding zombie gorillas.  Epic style- I like how you think.

@azathoth
You need to be creative when the studios toss scripts with fresh ideas into the waste basket and treat regurgitation like gold.

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2012-12-11 16:58:20)

I just luuurve the s  l  o  w, shiftless zombies that Romero gave us, that's why my favourite zombie film of the century this far is ...

http://thepeoplesmovies.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/thedead-poster.jpg

Yeah, I know, cringe at that dericative title but if slow moving undead heads is your thing, you can't go wrong with these undead African ghouls.

The scenery (I believe it was filmed in Burkino Faso) is stunning, the direction and pacing are spot on and these zombies move slower than paint drys or grass grows, just as they should amble. Everyone should see this modern day zombie opus. Oh yes, yes you should. Why? Because I just told you so, that's why! big_smile

Last edited by Fulcento (2012-12-11 17:12:50)