Re: Where do you live?

Fulcento wrote:

I've got mates in Overton Ultra, and yeah, I've had some banging nights out in Chester, love that town. Took me first E in a Chester nightclub so I'll always have fond memories of that place.

I don't know overton too well but my other half went to school in Penley so spent a lot of time in overton as a teen.

JackBurton wrote:

I live in a beautiful town called Aylmer in Quebec.  Right on the banks of a large river, it's got a real summer town feel to it.  This year I bought a Sailboat to take advantage of it.  I work in Ottawa, Canada's capital, about a 20 minute drive from home.

Parlez vous Francais Jack??

Surely everyone from Quebec speaks French haha!!

J'aime les Canadiens et les films d'horreur et de curry indien!!! big_smile

Can you speak Welsh Ultra???

Last edited by Fulcento (2012-12-11 16:34:23)

^^
Don't make me smack you, Frenchy.

Just you try it Philly boy! tongue

Watch it or I'll tell uncle Phil big_smile

^^
lol , awesome comeback!

Everett,Wa.

UltraViolence wrote:

Wrexham, North Wales UK smile

It's the biggest Town in Wales, Ok place to live but cold most of the year round. Love it in Wales and will never leave unless my career takes me somewhere else but I doubt it. I'm quite close to Manchester, Nearest city is Chester which is 20 minutes drive along the bypass. Lived here all my life, born in Wrexham hospital as was my daughter and my other half smile We're pretty industrialised but got lots of farming here too..

We have another member from Wales.
As I posted for her:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_c4nAvpKp9iQ/SiwTPXrQ4lI/AAAAAAAAC-A/AKgceEKS6yE/s400/funny-pictures-kitten-invents-welsh-language.jpg  lol

Last edited by hellrat (2012-12-11 17:35:01)

Hanoi....

Why personne creeent (je ne sais pas la cojnug de creer vraiment trop.) des films d'jorreur canadien orignalementt en fradnceas!!!?????q Oh yeah and I love to write like that.

Write English or I will spank you.  I'm grumpy that way.

Okay geez... ich mag nicht Azzie's spankings....

"I don't like Azz's spankings?"   You picked the one non-English language that I kind of know, lol , but then I'm also fluent in Sanscrit (no, not really).

HA!  oui en fait je parle parfaitement en français.  But my Town is split 50/50 english and French.

@ALB certains de nos films sont tournés en français car ils sont produits du Québec.  C'est une province de grande majorité française.  C'est aussi un grand vent culturel du pays, surtout au niveau des films.   Lots of fun stuff to check out.  Consider yourself lucky to enjoy it without having to read the subtitles.

^^^
I'd run if I were you, I see azathoth coming your way with his monkey battle crew.

yeah...one time only deal...just to prove I can....now I'll stop

^^^
Hahaha Yeah I saw you can. I can too, My mother language is french.
One of the 4 I can speak perfectly. French, english, spanish and italian. I wish I could speak more spanish, definitely my favorite of all.

I prefer to speak Gibberish. lol

Mwahahaha
Yeah it's nice too. lol

I'm fluent in sarcasm. tongue

Nooo!  You?? tongue

A Lost Boy wrote:

Hanoi....

Hanoi is somewhere I'd love to visit one day, I've done a fair bit of travelling in my time, been to many European countries, America a few times and I was actually born in Nigeria (my father was working there at the time) but my parents moved back to Blighty when I was 3 so I don't remember any of my time there and I've been to Phuket & Hong Kong in Asia but Vitnam is high on my bucket list of places to see.

And Jack - HA! Thanke for proving my stereotype about tous les Quebecois parlent Francais!

J'ai de la famille a Geneva pour que je puisse parler un peu de Francais, mais je parle plus que je fais ecrire hahaha!

J'aime Jon Lajoie, the funniest Quebecois ever lol!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
I'd run if I were you, I see azathoth coming your way with his monkey battle crew.

Nah, we're down with Jack.

Jon Lajoie is a funny fuck.

Thanks for Sparing the Rod,  Az

Last edited by JackBurton (2012-12-13 15:48:54)

^^^
That's because you don't know André Sauvé...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An18wQ3asMw

For me HE is the funniest quebecker ever, even funnier than Yvon Deschamps...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-13 15:51:59)