Re: Totally random

I apologize to Moonraven about my previous comment. smile

She's not online now but I'll say thank you. smile

Well why don't you just peel my skin and call me a banana, and while you're at it have another cigarette too, son!

@Tripod
I can deal with eccentric personalities but...what?!

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

@Tripod
I can deal with eccentric personalities but...what?!

Haha, I just like being random. big_smile

Nothing wrong with being random. I'm crashing hard so
I'll be going now. Hope to see you and others later. Bye.

Lucky Hypno went to bed before I got here.  I'd blow his mind with the randomness.  Scav, as long as we talk to each other in a civilized fashion (and that includes apologies), we be cool here.  We all can spout off some silly stuff once in a while, but if you own it and repair it,  that's what we do here.  Heck, I've called Lon a bed-mattress celery stick and he still hasn't banned me (mostly because I can tell him how to plug his headset in correctly).

"Bed Mattress Celery Stick" was my nickname in my high school.

I like to nap. Doing so 3-4 times a day. Morning after my morning show, afternoon after eating but I wake up at 4 pm for The Simpsons [of course] and sometimes like today at night. Yes I love to nap.

I like to nap, but I hate to shave. My beard is always growing and getting unkempt, and I like to be clean shaven. Ah, why must I come from a hairy family? lol

^^^
Shaving sucks. I never do. About to look like Gandalf. lol

I look like Bruce Wayne at the moment.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3l0xsm3x81qmbetwo7_400.png

Better than looking like the Joker. lol

Haha. You guys are funny.
Necklace I was wearing left an ugly mark on my neck. So I tried to wash it off. It worked. But I scrubbed the area too hard I must have pulled the muscle. Way to go me tongue

Speaking of necklaces, I dig leather ones with spikes. No, not on me but on girls. smile

I would like to apologize for any offense caused by a few of my most recent posts.

^^
Ratzo, I have no idea what you're talking about, and if I didn't notice, I think you're in the clear.

I posted a few pictures that may have been out of line.

The post you edited?  If you took care of it yourself, you're cool.  I've posted some "questionable" content myself in the past.  I've had Cappy, Lon, Meh, Daphe, and Mavie all come down on me in the past for being a silly monkey (I think even Demon yelled at me once, and he's drunker that a skunk in a whiskey barrel).

We self police ourselves, and if you were on the ball, it looks like you did good.  You only need to get afraid if I put you into the Spammer's Beware thread, 'cause that's how you know you pissed someone off.

Speaking of which, what's up with the lack of spammers since I got back from vacation?!  Did someone warn them or something

You know what is weird?  The hoax that is Slender Man, and the creepy vids makingit seem real.

Also,astupid game.

Ooh, bugger, I'm going to have  tos see the masseause/Ciropractor tomorrow.  I hopeI get the Asian lass.

LoudLon wrote:

Once again -- we have minors on the boards, people.  Keep it PG-13.

Getting really god damn tired of having to repeat this.

PG-13 WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Don't f' with the Lon.  He's banneef my ass on a good week- and he's not having a good week.

Watching a faux docu on the Slender Man.  They interview a guy who really believes in him.  Crazy hippy dude says "It's fun to video crazy people from afar, but you in danger if you talk to them close up."   Then he freaks out.  Oh wow, never saw that coming, lol   .

Wbat the hell?! A teen kid if f'ing a Milf on the beach next to  a dead shark.   That Italian narrator ising much.  Ugh.   Oh nice, she's giving  blowjob to aliens.  What the hell is going on?