Re: Totally random

lol Might be because you are watching some weird film.

Oh BTW, I was in hypoglycemia yesterday and might have said some weird stuff and pressed the report button. Things are very different when I'm this way and I'm sorry if I bothered anybody. I'm gonna stay off the net I've decided when I'm that way and not try to make sense of anything I don't and can't understand...

azathoth wrote:

Lucky Hypno went to bed before I got here.  I'd blow his mind with the randomness.  Scav, as long as we talk to each other in a civilized fashion (and that includes apologies), we be cool here.  We all can spout off some silly stuff once in a while, but if you own it and repair it,  that's what we do here.  Heck, I've called Lon a bed-mattress celery stick and he still hasn't banned me (mostly because I can tell him how to plug his headset in correctly).

I don't think I offended anyone with my comment, but I said sorry because it was the right thing to do.

^^
Better safe than sorry, and a good way to man up.

@Punk- I know what you're talking about, Vamps gets 18 levels of weird when her sugar level falls hard.  No need to feel bad, we all have our off days.  Mine just happen to involve sharp objects, police, and hospitals. big_smile

The two DJ's that pulled a practical joke on the nurse who then committed suicide at a later date, in my opinion, are not responsible for her death. There must of been something else that happened previously (or maybe she just was not well), and this joke pushed her over the edge.

I don't know, that's just my view on the matter.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

I just got a black horror t shirt that says on the front "You are what we eat" on the back "legalize cannibalism it has a bloody sharp toothed skull and the crossbones are a knife and fork

Down the basement
Lock the cellar door
And baby
Talk dirty to me

How can someone dislike that song? lol

I was gonna skip skip magoop scripp, but slip dip maflip flip

There was a cute woman on the bus home from college today, I would guess she's older than me though. She was a looker though. She looked at me a few times.

azathoth wrote:

@Punk- I know what you're talking about, Vamps gets 18 levels of weird when her sugar level falls hard.  No need to feel bad, we all have our off days.  Mine just happen to involve sharp objects, police, and hospitals. big_smile

I don't feel bad, just wanted to let you know what happened, hey I'm weird but not usually that way. And yeah, I guess your's is far worst. lol

Today is one of my favorite painter's birthday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 … 83774.html

The other ones are Klimt and my top one, the amazing Bacon which rules!!!
Screw Picasso. lol

I'm a Munch fan, but Hieronymus Bosch rocks my world.  Dude is wickeder than a batshit monkey.

I just watched The Imposter and I'm just speechless. I can't get over it - like, I fully believe that the mother and older son Jason had something to do Nicholas Barclay going missing. If you don't know anything about the case, or even if you do, you should watch this documentary.

azathoth wrote:

I'm a Munch fan, but Hieronymus Bosch rocks my world.  Dude is wickeder than a batshit monkey.

Oh DEFINITELY!!! He's amazing too.

Me wants.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1350/ratmask.jpg

http://rickpdx.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/touch-monkeys.jpg?w=500&h=492

Wow, this place is dead tonight.

Dead things are depressing.

So are left socks.  They always escape.

And I think i just got banned at SportsIllustrated.com.  There were a few dozen guys defending a coach coach who cheated on his wife with a student.  I told them I would send them videos of me banging their wives with tree branches. 

I think I may have been out of bounds on that one.  Not my proudest moment.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-12 23:15:57)

Who cares about proud?  I got a laugh just out of you saying that. lol

^^
Vic Crowley says "Holla!"

And I have 4 monkeys and a jaunty hat balanced on my head right now.  Why?  I have no idea, but my head is definitely warm.  lol

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-13 00:28:04)

Watching Full Contact finally, exciting stuff.

crazy question what does it mean when you get a paper that says there are active papers for someone in your house hold at the sheriffs department?

It means you technically have a right to ask who. Could be anything. Could be a witness thing.

we are kinda freaking out could it be a warrent?

technically yes, but it could just be a questioning thing. I had to answer some questions at one point for some locals about someone i hadn't seen in years. if they wanted someone in the house, they'd likely be sitting outside for you guys.

okay we are really worried  thanks for your help