Topic: Your Favorite Foods

I love food, and in this thread you can discuss your favorites. My favorite foods include General Tsao's chicken with white rice, donuts (chocolate frosted, plain, vanilla frosted, etc.), mac and cheese, and basically anything sugary and worth 100s of calories. tongue

Re: Your Favorite Foods

Kimchee,tinned octopus,Century egg,steak.
A Century egg:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/Century_egg_sliced_open.jpeg/220px-Century_egg_sliced_open.jpeg

Last edited by hellrat (2012-12-13 17:43:25)

Wuuuuut?! That looks like an eyeball lol

I love all sorts of food, Mexican and Indian in particular. I could eat churros all day, I love traditional British food too like roast dinners and fish & chips, and I absolutely couldn't live without peanut butter!

Century egg or pidan (Chinese: 皮蛋; pinyin: pídàn), also known as preserved egg, hundred-year egg, thousand-year egg, thousand-year-old egg, and millennium egg, is a Chinese cuisine ingredient made by preserving duck, chicken or quail eggs in a mixture of clay, ash, salt, quicklime, and rice hulls for several weeks to several months, depending on the method of processing.

Through the process, the yolk becomes a dark green to grey colour, with a creamy consistency and an odor of sulphur and ammonia, while the white becomes a dark brown, translucent jelly with little flavor. The transforming agent in the century egg is its alkaline material, which gradually raises the pH of the egg to around 9, 12, or more during the curing process.[1] This chemical process breaks down some of the complex, flavorless proteins and fats, which produces a variety of smaller flavorful compounds.

Last edited by hellrat (2012-12-13 17:48:36)

A top quality pizza from a top quality traditional Italian restaurant is my ideal meal, with equal parts of different human meat of course. Cannibal Feast! Yum Yum. I am sure Hannibal would salivate at this one.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-12-13 18:17:44)

Cheesesteak, prime rib steak, eggs Benedict, fruit, chocolate, and Vampy.

Tofu fried rice from Pho Dau Bo.
A Chinese vegan/vegetarian restaurant. Everything in the buffet is my fav.
Irish Nachos from my local pub.
Subs.

Indian curry is my favourite food in the whole world, gimme a chicken Jalfrezi with pilau rice and saag paneer and I'm as happy as a pig in the old proverbial as long as I have some japatti's and naan to mop it all up with.

Last edited by Fulcento (2012-12-16 17:59:31)

1) Mexican- Tortas, carne asada tacos.
2) Asian- Kung-pao delight= *chicken, beef, shrimp*, dumplings, spicy fried noodles with shrimp.
3) Donuts

I also like deep fried oreos, deep fried twinkies, and captain crunch cereal. The local state fair makes awesome deep fried oreos battered in pancake batter with syrup to dip them in.

Oh yeah, deep fried oreo's sound deep fried delish.
God Bless America lol!

I had a deep fried mars bar in Glasgow once and it was bloody disgusting! big_smile

I love really really spicy food.  whether it's asian or italian or pub food...if it comes with a disclaimer or if I have to sign something before they give it to me....I'm there.

Mmm I love buffalo chicken flatbread sandwiches with cheese and blue cheese dipping sauce. Sometimes I add too much dipping sauce because I can't take the heat aha.