Topic: Twixt

Why do I love Val Kilmer? I have faith in his acting, the man is brilliant, he transcends, I will always, always adore his acting. He went to Julliard, he Knows what he is doing:)
Bruce Dern has always creeped me out and he Killed John Wayne in the Cowboys, I never got over that shock. Now watch this Frances Ford Coppola trailer and tell me that you love me....

http://www.buzzsugar.com/Twixt-Trailer- … g-18558225

Re: Twixt

I loved this the first time I saw it last week I think. Can't remember.
But yeah, I love you as much as Kilmer power which is a lot!!! Hahahaha wink

i love you Daph! xx

I like this movie it is a Thriller and horror 2012 movie and it was released in April 2012.........

^^^
Nope, not at all. Well maybe...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-12 00:25:15)

Oh boy, he needs to cut his hair.  He's starting to like the overweight Steven Seagal now.

Twixt was pretty good Daph.   Came out around the same time as The Raven.  What di you think of The Raven?

How you doing HG?  Been busy recently?

I have been really busy Azz!  I need more time to write and do fun stuff!   All work and no play makes DG a dull girl.

Not to put a damper on your buzz Dead but the only good thing he has done in my lowly opininion is when he was Jim Morrison, now that was fuckin awesome the way he portrayed that dude!

So I have no interest in this one bit, sorry Daph.... me is just not a fan of this guy...

Sorry Daph, I didn't care much for it.  I have always been a fan of Val Kilmer, but he is not particularly good in this one.  It probably didn't help that the story was convoluted and weak, or that FFC was obviously trying to appeal to the twilight crowd with this one.