Topic: Where are You Thread

like huh I laugh

but shit its pretty sad whne I am the only member online. ha but I know this isnt the freakmeout one like it use to be, this is still te coolest canada one,,, I know I have missed lots of asstuff but I am still alive, just to let ya know, whether you gave a shit or not... too bad it is here now tongue

Re: Where are You Thread

AYOOO! Much love Demon

Re: Where are You Thread

hey mr. black I was hopin you never left the field of this armegedon

Re: Where are You Thread

No I'm definitely still around. Just doing the damn thing

Re: Where are You Thread

cool man... I;m doin just the same thing too. But shit it needs a kick in the ass or hairy pussy
your choice man or woman so take!

Re: Where are You Thread

go man and tell me at the end....

Re: Where are You Thread

it will last until you fuckin arses are no more!
SO how long is yur fuckin arse?

Lonny knows that answer

Re: Where are You Thread

i iz inconsistent because i'm a moody bastard and to be honest,i've dried up and run out of ideas to talk about on here but i'm still around. don't worry Trevor i haven't dried up and run out of jizz. at least i don't think i have hmm

Re: Where are You Thread

Oh shnizzle, Wolfy, I'm lovin' your new avatar!!!!  Keep that one forever!

Oh, I'm in my own pants right now.  Fancy pants.

Re: Where are You Thread

wolfman1959 wrote:

i iz inconsistent because i'm a moody bastard and to be honest,i've dried up and run out of ideas to talk about on here but i'm still around. don't worry Trevor i haven't dried up and run out of jizz. at least i don't think i have hmm

I hear ya wolfy... man I dried up here years ago.. I said everything before and I'm fuckin tired of repeating it. Shit if only people would search and find old topics (I know somepeople dont like that but fuckem) instaed of repeating the same fuckin thing over and over. Shit wehave been thru all the old horror flicks already unless its some cool b-movie crap, which I love btw, no reasson or rhym to start a new topic of a fuckin movie we talked about 2 years ago

One thing tho wolfy, dont tell me about your jizz im not into man jizz only women jizz makes my day!

Re: Where are You Thread

azathoth wrote:

Oh shnizzle, Wolfy, I'm lovin' your new avatar!!!!  Keep that one forever!

Oh, I'm in my own pants right now.  Fancy pants.

i knew you'd like that one Bryan and i can assure you, she is more beautiful in real life and such a fantastic down to earth woman just like a mate and i wish she would tongue ( sigh)

Re: Where are You Thread

DemonToSome wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

i iz inconsistent because i'm a moody bastard and to be honest,i've dried up and run out of ideas to talk about on here but i'm still around. don't worry Trevor i haven't dried up and run out of jizz. at least i don't think i have hmm

I hear ya wolfy... man I dried up here years ago.. I said everything before and I'm fuckin tired of repeating it. Shit if only people would search and find old topics (I know somepeople dont like that but fuckem) instaed of repeating the same fuckin thing over and over. Shit wehave been thru all the old horror flicks already unless its some cool b-movie crap, which I love btw, no reasson or rhym to start a new topic of a fuckin movie we talked about 2 years ago

One thing tho wolfy, dont tell me about your jizz im not into man jizz only women jizz makes my day!

neithier am i Demon my boy, neithier am i. we are both of the old school and we ain't going to change now. everybody to their own though.

Re: Where are You Thread

I hear ya wolfy my ole dear pal at least thye youngsters here arent haf bad but yeah each to their own

Re: Where are You Thread

you are wise in your old age oh demon one smile

Re: Where are You Thread

It took a lot of practice my friend to get to where I am now tongue

Re: Where are You Thread

DemonToSome wrote:

It took a lot of practice my friend to get to where I am now tongue

indeed. where am i now? i am here.

Re: Where are You Thread

See you are a wise man too...

Re: Where are You Thread

you don't know how wrong you are Mr D! smile

Re: Where are You Thread

Hey Wolfy I'm on your side, I'm pullin for ya but not pullin your ole wooly timber thats others jobs lol

Re: Where are You Thread

DemonToSome wrote:

Hey Wolfy I'm on your side, I'm pullin for ya but not pullin your ole wooly timber thats others jobs lol

i didn't say you weren't on my side. you're ok demon:)   however i wouldn't want you pulling my timber, i don't know where you've been tongue and you're right it is other's jobs strictly female.

Re: Where are You Thread

A dirty motherfucker is making me type this...

ahhh ohh ok now they went away.... hey wolfy dont you worry your hairy asssikles where I been thats my problem, I;m glad you know whos job is whos... you are a cool dude in my books you just worry about whatever kinda worry you have over there on that island. I 'm glad the royalty over there dont kill as easy as they did back in the good times, cause you wont last from the kings wrath lol

Re: Where are You Thread

its funny in a unfunny shat how we come and go but you still are there... I know all...!!!

Re: Where are You Thread

Where am I? In Hanoi.

Re: Where are You Thread

Is that like hanoivifist?