Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

azathoth wrote:

^^
Heh heh.,

I feel like I went through a washing cycle last night.  My meds knocked me out really well; to the point I don't remember anything after midnight or so.  I owe someone an apology, I think.

We all have our days you said to me yesterday. True. smile

@ HorrorQueen17, sweet, talent shows are cool. Well, kids are cool period.

I'm getting more into the magical vibe of Xmas these days.
I like magic. Prefer it black but white is nice too. We need both for balancing it all. But yeah, so cool to see people you haven't seen all year. And they party too so it's a damn great time.
Oh food is marvellous too, the aunts and oncles are top cookers. YAY!!!

Anyways, wonder why I think 'bout this, we're all gonna burn the 21st. lol

I think I'll watch that movie you guys watched. Curiosity is one of my favorite sins. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-14 10:45:30)

I'm gonna be blindsided by Christmas this year....I love the spirit and usually get into it quite a bit...but I'm seriously working harder than I have in a really long time.  I put in my full day at the office (which this week and next involves me litterally doing the work of 4 people.  It's basically me and my boss doing all the work for our entire team while one's in surgery, one is buring leave until retirement and one is on another assignment..) and then coming home...playing with the kid for a couple of hours and then painting the basement in order to jam tomorrow....haven't had time to watch a single christmas classic yet...except Home Alone 2, which for some reason I've seen 3 times in two weeks.

Urgh. You'll freaking DIG the holidays as I can see. Good luck mate.

Home Alone. Blarghhh.  Kid annoys me. lol
Nightmare Before Christmas is mine. The best Xmas movie to me. smile

heartbroken what kind of monster walks into an elemtery school and shoots children? I have lost all faith in humans

The saddest part is the parents of these children are going to come home, look under their Christmas tree, and see all of those unwrapped presents. 27 families Christmas morning will turn into funerals. I’m so sorry to everyone who was affected by this, and I don’t know what makes people feel the need to be so cruel. RIP

I am in tears seriously my thoughts go out to those families

I am so tired right now, did a 12 hours shift today,  (Normal do 6 Hours a day) this week I done 16 extra hours!

I just one what to go sleep for next 48 hours lol

But I need to be at work again at 9am tomorrow

Just learnt of the tragedy over there. My thoughts are with all the families of the children and staff killed sad Absolutely bloody shocking how anyone could walk into a school with young children and open fire. Georgia got an extra cuddle tonight. Devastating.

I feel oh sooooo sad now.
I'm NOT afraid of the end of the world, I'm afraid it stays this way though. We live in a very, very sick world. And it's fucking sad. My best wishes go to all affected by this tragedy. Kids are the best thing in this fucked up world and people hurting them make me wanna throw up...
sad sad sad

like i said this world is , was and always will be full of black hearted, evil psychopathic monsters. as i have often said humans are the worst monster and the only one you truly have to fear. Incidents like what happened in Amercia and have increased across the world  is yet more proof of this. i can not imagine how those poor parents and relatives of those innocent children and victims feel. devastating absolutely devastating, nobody's life who is directly affected by this will ever be the same. will anything be learned from this? no. it will happen again and again and will end up with some incidents worse than this. sometimes i honestly think we don't deserve to carry on and at times like this i say " the end of the world on 21/12/12? so be it".

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-12-15 06:17:31)

This morning I was annoyed I ended up paying 13 quid for postage and packaging when I only put 5 quid into my ebay listing. Remembering the terrible events and the anguish that the parents must be going through really puts a lost 8 quid into perspective though. I should feel lucky that I lost 8 quid rather than a 8 year old son or daughter this christmas.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-12-15 06:53:40)

Yeah nice words.

Why can't everybody just care for one and another like most if not ALL of us right here do. And if there are sickos out there, we can spot 'em pretty much right away or before things go outta hand.

How the DAMN H3LL can a dude in his 20s can first get inside a primary school but with 2 freaking 9mm guns.

Something is VERY wrong.

Kids are our future. We should protect them at all costs. And everybody that hurt them should be slashed in millions of bloody pieces after being held in an Iron Maiden torture device.

And it's very true wolfman1959 that it'll happen again and again until them and us take action.

I send a flock of falcons to you dear kids, too bad you were still too young to realize that this world's a mess and change it as the heads of our countries...

Rest In a very nice Peace.

Just saw my new title.
I LOVE being a Demon Warrior, LOVE IT!!! smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-15 06:53:04)

I saw someone wrote about the end of the world.  I've made my peace.  What happens, will happen.  If the world is going to end in a few days, I don't think any of us can stop it.  Besides, we have a Christmas Movie Night that day- what better way to go than with friends watching some horror?  Or is it the 21st?  Whatever, we can all watch movies together later on, somewhere, big_smile .

I like to think all of the victims will feel no more pain from now on, and that the (#$%$& will burn more than any of us can imagine.  I know I don't talk religion much, but I think we all move on to something else after we die.  Take your pick on where, or not believing at all, just my belief.  I think that the victims have gone to a better place.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-16 05:09:09)

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/961/endworld212dropvaluable.jpg
lol

^^
Dang, that's gonna tick me off if my Movie Night gets disrupted by the end of the world.  How inconvenient.

^^^
Yeah or wait no, it's gonna have to wait for Movie Night to end, that's for damn sure. big_smile

REM wrote:

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-16 11:02:22)

If the world ends I'll be sad, I'll never live to see the Justice League movie. sad

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Yeah or wait no, it's gonna have to wait for Movie Night to end, that's for damn sure. big_smile

REM wrote:

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

I like your attitude.  And I am a daemon god at the center of the universe and friends with Cthulhu, so I should have some pull on this.

^^^
Definitely my friend.

My emotions are today are up and down. Doing some Christmas shopping helps keep the spirits up. Moms and dads buying gifts for their loved one, and kids at the mall having their pictures taken with Santa helps cheers me up.

Seeing and reading about the tragic event that took place Friday in Connecticut makes me feel sad, and angry.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-12-16 17:03:38)

Tripod wrote:

The saddest part is the parents of these children are going to come home, look under their Christmas tree, and see all of those unwrapped presents. 27 families Christmas morning will turn into funerals. I’m so sorry to everyone who was affected by this, and I don’t know what makes people feel the need to be so cruel. RIP

Where have I read this before??
Ian Somerhalder ??

Man, I feel really good today. How could I not, the animated flick The 12 Tasks Of Asterix is showing and I freaking looove this. So damn funny.

There was a thread with way cool cars but I can't find it sadly so I'll just put it here. Cars like this make me really happy and put a huge smile on my face. I LOVE CARS!!! Look at this freaking INSANE engine. Woah!!!

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8997/hotrodredhugeengine.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-17 04:29:02)

I'm tired, my screen as started to blur so I'll go in my favorite world.
The nightmares one. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ..........................

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1861/nightmarex.jpg

pretty damn excite! I somehow passed spanish with a D and got an A in History.