Re: DRUNK thread

You're as innocent a a 10 cent hooker on yonge st nah make that jarvis st lol

hey I dont know any streets where you are so I gotta make do!

DemonToSome wrote:

fair enough. hey demon how'd you know i was a hooker? who's been talking?

Man do I wanna try that??? H3LL YEAH!!!
Awesome bottle design.

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8038/skullalcohol.jpg

wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

fair enough. hey demon how'd you know i was a hooker? who's been talking?

I know all.... remember? you should know that man.

kXnPunk wrote:

Man do I wanna try that??? H3LL YEAH!!!
Awesome bottle design.

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8038/skullalcohol.jpg

sweet... what kinda booze is it?

No idea sadly but I sure wanna discover.

And BTW, cheers you all and have a very nice partying week end my friends!!! smile

And a special cheer for all the families devastated by this insane killer down there. My thoughts are with you. sad

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-14 20:39:43)

I would like to be on that discovery challenge with ya man and ya the fuckin shit that goes on down there is crazy. Not to make light of that tragedy but united states gun laws are fucked. I know it isnt the gun and all that shit but man he was a kid like what 20 so all the adults who have guns (you know who u are) make it easy for the young fuckups to use one because it seems natural... I know... so I just said what was on my mind

Hahaha Right on, let the search begin. Hopefully we'll find. I asked the friend that has put it on my wall but he has no idea.

Yeah definitely agree with you. they're used to see guns and weapons all over the damn place so they feel like why not me and shit. What a mad world.

Oh well lets go party you drive ... haha

Lets not worry about the shit that happens in the states... but it does happen here it just doesnt get the media circus like there (I am not belittling a sad thing here) just keep on keepin on

this is the drunk thread after all haha no really now I got a hate on from all the united staters down below

I'm sitting here ...
*edit just to fuck em I deleted what I just said instead of deleting it next week haha

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-12-14 23:22:45)

^^^
I don't judge, I just think but keep it to myself. Doesn't piss anybody. But H3LL in my head all the bad words I know are said. lol

I saw what you deleted on the email notification I got. HAHAHA

I'm sitting too and Jack Daniels is right with me.
Want shots man???

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-15 00:45:45)

Hey buddy I know about the email thing I knew as soon as I edited it... if any one really cares they will see the real LOL

But shit I say to much here cause its my home and home is where the heart is. I use to be here every fucking DAy but now Im here every whatever fuckin day .. yepper. I just go on but yeah thanks man for mentioning the email hting.. really I know about that I get them emails but its only you who knows what I said so byte them and the OPP too!

Hey buddy email what I said cause it really is what I meant but I forget I dont get my posts sent to me

^^^
Too late, I deleted it. Hahaha Too wasted to even remember what you said. Just remember laughing. lol

Yeah this place is so damn nice and so are it's inhabitants,
Really feeling at home ine here.

thats ok buddy as if I really needed to know... fuck that i deleted it for some weird reason i dont need to know

I'm just a laughin all is good

********* HEY ANYONE who didnt delete it email me !!!!!

It's now travelling somewhere unknown into the vast huge Cyberspace...

fuck it I aint gonna get philosophical on yur ass my light just blew out that was enough for the moment

Imma getting mightly drunk but I say drink me or gimmy something you red headed chicks like Maven and Dead I( need you now please come and say hi]
really you two hot redheads are the heads of my red

anyways rockon....

im so drunk I am sober [well am not but am just for the opp who follow my every move] I dont type eratic Im just fine and dandy so...... cum on you 2 red heads bring it on to daddy!!!

He cant last much longer its the air I think that is bad for him hes hangin on death isnt his bag, this forum is so let it be or kill him do something all the young girls byte him hard

ha you fuckers know .... a young girl is a well endowed woman not a fuckin whatever you perverts think... I may be crazy but I/m no freak or obscene motherfucker

Im fried but I had to come online to explain my last post ...why? cause im fuckin more drunk than before but IM the best typer in the office Im the quilly quad liquid despenser in your dreams!

I feel you buddy. Getting pretty wipped out myself at the moment.

Gotta LOVE red haired girls.

I working for 12 hours yesterday, Cause my Bosses,  Was total drunk at 2 pm in afternoon,
His work Partner took and then they both came at 7:30  total wasted.

My Boss pants were little wet when he walked in to shop lol

There me serving and boss get on wanted a hug,

Worse think about this, it my Boss B'day today and His work Partner b'day tomorrow

So they will be really down on Tuesday!

Wow man, I want one like that like RIGHT NOW!!!
Way too cool.

http://guyspeed.com/8-awesome-pop-cultu … who-drink/

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/guyspeed.com/files/2012/12/deathstar.jpg

Cool death star... a buddy was here earlier today and mentioned to me about some weird US government gonna build one so they can nuke the otherside of the planet neutral

Those idiots should SELF NUKE themselves.