Re: Remember the Rules... New Banning Policy

Oh, OH  I think I better behave. I haven't been banned yet but I
know I have come close in the past. Thanks again

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Well said, Cap....being a member of this site is a privilege and anyone abusing that, GTFO right now (that's get the fuck out) lol

I find this to be very ironic. HA

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-09-01 07:47:52)

Everyone needs to push the envelope once in awhile....keeps people on their toes!!!!
Besides I have Backup on this site, they only come out of the wood work when they see trouble brewing....lol

Yeah, I just left a similar q to Az in the minor members thread. Just my luck this, I take a couple of days off and all the mods and veterans are throwing out cyber warnings!

What the fuck just transpired?

Ooh, drama is my middle name, in fact, it's not at all, it's Charles, I don't know why I said it was Drama, I must be getting carried away!!! big_smile

From now on I would appreciate it if the wrinkly elders of this site would email me whenever such dramatic events transpire.

Thankyou...

^^
You don't want to know what happens in the dark.  (But yeah, it's a bunch of BS drama that we would rather not deal with.)

And I'm not wrinkly, I'm craggey.  tongue

No worries, Fulc.  It was nothing really dramatic.  Just one of our minor-age members trying to see how far he could push his luck, and me telling him he's pushed it far enough. smile

Well that's alright then, you should go and live on Craggy Island with these two weirdo's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AB7IDw3PNI

I watched the clip, and I have one question:

What's a "pram?"  In the context of the clip it makes me think it's what we in the states call a baby stroller...?

Bingo!

No, that's a game with spinnging balls and letters being called out.  I'm talking about a "pram."

JackBurton wrote:

Bingo!

Was his name-o!

Nah nah nah.

You need to kick ass for the Lord!

LoudLon wrote:

No, that's a game with spinnging balls and letters being called out.  I'm talking about a "pram."

Oh you yankees! I despair! Pram is short for perambula, sometimes I wish you lot had never broken free and were still one of our colonies! big_smile

You uppity fools were far better off under British rule!

One finds it loathesomely bothersome to explain the Queen's English to you ghastly provincial types. big_smile

You should hear us trying to teach HQ American English on Skype.  Talk about clueless... big_smile

Fulcento wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Oh you yankees! I despair! Pram is short for perambula, sometimes I wish you lot had never broken free and were still one of our colonies! big_smile

You uppity fools were far better off under British rule!

One finds it loathesomely bothersome to explain the Queen's English to you ghastly provincial types. big_smile

hear hear!  smile

I think it's funny that Brits are giving us crap over language, when we're not the ones who add extra letters and/or syllables to words that don't need them.

Seriously.  "A-loo-MIN-ee-um?"  "Speh-see-AL-i-tee?"

It's "a-LOO-mi-num" and "SPEH-shyal-tee," for Pete's sake!

LoudLon wrote:

I think it's funny that Brits are giving us crap over language, when we're not the ones who add extra letters and/or syllables to words that don't need them.

Seriously.  "A-loo-MIN-ee-um?"  "Speh-see-AL-i-tee?"

It's "a-LOO-mi-num" and "SPEH-shyal-tee," for Pete's sake!

Bollocks! smile

What's bollocks is that you guys can't seem to understand that there is no "u" in "color". lol

and another thing you guys can't spell color and favorite  indeed! why don't you use  "U" ? aye aye !? smile

LoudLon wrote:

What's bollocks is that you guys can't seem to understand that there is no "u" in "color". lol

cor! you just took the spin out of my next post, Lon! god damn it! smile

you nearly made me spill me tea on me nuts.

There most definitely is an 'u' in colour, and favour, and honour, and valour, and humour and horrour. Oops. forget the last one!

I call that being proactive.  Beat you to the punch, ya bloody buggery bollocks. big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

I call that being proactive.  Beat you to the punch, ya bloody buggery bollocks. big_smile

"Bugger"  another  classic British word, by jove!

you yanks aren't playing cricket! smile