Topic: If The World Were to end tomorrow

here is one of Wolfie's famous "Theorilogical" questions.if the world were to end tomorrow and we were calmly waiting for the end, which film would you choose to be watching at the time? can be anything not necessacerily horror. thank you.

Re: If The World Were to end tomorrow

Pooty Tang.

/thread

I would watch one of Vampy's Disney movies with her.  I'd prefer Lilo and Stitch, but I would defer to her.  As long as it wasn't The Sound of Music.  lol

i think it would have to be "Armageddon" just to see if Bruce Willis could really save us.

azathoth wrote:

I would watch one of Vampy's Disney movies with her.  I'd prefer Lilo and Stitch, but I would defer to her.  As long as it wasn't The Sound of Music.  lol

the "Sound Of Music" isn't a Disney Movie you clueless chump! or should that be Chimp? smile

For me it would be this little one-minute clip I have of me playing with my daughter when she was 7 months old.  I'm on my back holding her up, she's drooling and looking like she's about to ralph when suddenly she squeals instead.  You can't see her face from the angle of the camera but I remember it like it happened two seconds ago, just a big, toothless grin, eyes all wide, happy.  That would be the last movie I'd want to see.

wolfman1959 wrote:
azathoth wrote:

the "Sound Of Music" isn't a Disney Movie you clueless chump! or should that be Chimp? smile

Since I can't stand that movie, I have no idea.  You can call me a Cheery Clueless Chimpy Chump!  big_smile

@Lon- That would be awesome.  Since I don't have any kids of my own, and it's not a video, just a picture, it would be great to redo the time me and Syd were flying with fireworks this fast 4th.  The entire family was there, she nearly set my pants on fire with the sparkler while I was holding her in my lap, she was giggling like a maniac (did I mention the "almost on fire" part?), and it was a beautiful day.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-20 16:33:07)

my pants often catch fire!

^^
That's because you have a hot package!

I would watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. One of my all time favourite films and if I was going to die I'd like to feel all happy and fuzzy before I did

I would pick out a feel good movie.

Shawshank Redemption, The Blind Side, The Pursuit of Happyness, Rudy.

I would pick a feel good movie like:

Watchmen, Apocalypse Now, maybe even Halloween 2 (1980)

IT didnt end so now they will make an excuse that they made an error interpreting the rocks... fuck them with all the mud on their faces