Re: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ (regarding minor members on the boards)

Ha! Fair enough.

Perhaps, now that A Lost Boy is literally a lost boy we can try to flirt as close to nudity as humanly possible...
How's about this...
http://www.globalfancydress.com/images/product_images/dmi_48F5A728-F7B1-1208-73DA55CD5A127A35.jpg

Fulcento in the clutch with poorly timed close to being nudity nudity. Classy though.

You can try and bend the rules but it will never end well.

That literally is the funniest thing I have seen. I have the lulz

Did I really post that? I must be more drunk than I thought!!! lol

Borat just Smurfed my eyes.  How is that outfit legal ANYWHERE?

Everyone, this is a private site that can make any rules it wants.  There is no freedom of speech laws involved.  We all try to keep this place civil and suitable for as many people as possible.  Just because it's on the internet, doesn't make it OK to start talking like a donkey.  Just write like you would talk to your mom or kids.  (And if you really have a problem with NOT swearing, you may want to think about that a bit.  I have excoriated many spammers without the use of one swear word.)

^
How comes you've just resurrected this thread Az?
Has there been some overly sweary comments recently?

It actually resulted from another thread.

I'm not picking on anyone.  Though I should throw a basketball at your head for the Borat pic, lol !  We cool, Fulci.

LMAO!
I originally posted a scantily clad bikini babe but some insider devil changed it into a pic of Borat haha!!!
I blame you, but then again I'm rather drunk now so I blame YOU for everything now! It's all your fault. big_smile

Yes, because I'd rather view this-

http://www.jpuopolo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/borat-mustache1.jpg

Than this- 

http://contactinfinitefutures.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/summerglau_cameron_terminator_sarahconnorchronicles.png
(Summer Glau)

does this mean i can't say "BOLLOCKS" anymore? sad

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-12-20 16:07:59)

Nah,  so long as Viz is published I will die before people like Roger Mellie and myself are prohibited from using the word...

BOLLOCKS!!!

it's my favourite word. They'll never take that one from us mate! big_smile

Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks!
Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks!

big_smile

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-20 16:27:46)

Fulcento wrote:

Nah,  so long as Viz is published I will die before people like Roger Mellie and myself are prohibited from using the word...

BOLLOCKS!!!

it's my favourite word. They'll never take that one from us mate! big_smile

nah! one of the great British words and nobody can say it quite like us! wink

i never realised you were one of her majesty's subjects, Fulcento. how are things up North? smile

azathoth wrote:

Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks!
Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks! Bollocks!

big_smile

excuse me Bryan but i have to say what you have written is a load of bollocks! lol

I totally give you guys "bollocks."  Nobody can say that word and make it work like you Brits can.  It's, like, the only British word we Americans can't improve upon and make better. big_smile

'tis true, Wolfy owns the "bollocks."
And aluminiumumnumumnumummmmmm.

azathoth wrote:

'tis true, Wolfy owns the "bollocks."
And aluminiumumnumumnumummmmmm.

you just won't let that incident lie, will you Az ? smile

^^^ Neither will I.  See the thread where you and Fulc are giving us crap about how we speak. big_smile

Wolfman - yeah, it's raining in Manchester, I should venture that the weather here isn't just grim, neither is it merely drizzly and drab,' grey' doesn't quite cover it either, the only word that could accurately describe the weather in Northern England right now is...

BOLLOCKS! big_smile

Oh yes, now we're talking! The American pronunciation of ALOOMINUM cracks us lot up no end. You're missing about 3 syllables out!!!

Or you can listen to the podcast of Wolfy saying it.  Besides Wolfster, we jest only in love.  Non-manlove love, of course.  Just pure aluminium love. 

(This forum is getting quite weird today.)

Fulcento wrote:

Wolfman - yeah, it's raining in Manchester, I should venture that the weather here isn't just grim, neither is it merely drizzly and drab,' grey' doesn't quite cover it either, the only word that could accurately describe the weather in Northern England right now is...

BOLLOCKS! big_smile

it's the same here my friend, been raining allday so that makes it Bollocky Bollocks! the first time i ever went on a movie night with these ruffians the first thing they made me do was say Alumininium and they laughed their arses off at me but we both know it's the proper pronounciation smile  let them have their little chuckles. who the hell calls a crapper a "Rest Room " ha ha ha ha ha ha  ha !  lol
just friendly banter chaps , you know i love you yanks! well the ladies anyway:)

It's spelled a-l-u-m-i-n-u-m.  Notice the single "i."  That's four syllables, and we pronounce all four of them.

I notice you guys throw in all kinds of superfluous "u"s into words but I don't hear you pronouncing "colour" as "co-LO-yer."  So why add and pronounce an extra letter in one word but not another? 

Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!