Topic: Apocalypse Update

4:12 AM US Eastern-  still alive.  Vampy sleeping, Bobo wants to watch something spooky.  I ate some chocolate chips cookies with milk.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-21 04:19:28)

Re: Apocalypse Update

update: No zombies     yet

13:09 GMT+1 (That is 1:09 PM)

No zombies. No sulphur. No aliens.

Australia is still alive too, judging by reports coming in. Though I did just lose connection with a guy. ZOMG.

If this is the end of the world, it's a really mundane end of the world.

7:30 AM US Eastern time.  Monkey fell asleep, Jean at work.  Some rain outside.    May need to use the bathroom in the near future.  No drop bears sighted, but I did see Twitchy the Squirrel in the back yard.  Stocked up on diet green iced tea.

The apocalypse occurred and we've all been assigned our own personal Hells.
Mine is being stuck here dealing with you lot wink

As it should be!!! Muhahahahahaha

A puppy reports in and said all is going swingingly-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 2B2ch8pW_A

Oh so that means I missed it all??? Damn. How was the explosion??? Cool I hope. lol

Weird.  Today's supposed to be the apocalypse...and it just so happened that this morning we got our very first snow.  Nothing major, maybe an inch or two (and counting), but still.  Hinky...

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc6%2F10020_181534401993399_902232642_n.jpg&h=-AQGoSVU-

LoudLon wrote:

Weird.  Today's supposed to be the apocalypse...and it just so happened that this morning we got our very first snow.  Nothing major, maybe an inch or two (and counting), but still.  Hinky...

You that's hinky....I literally almost had an outer-body experience this morning!

(No, I didn't have what DemonToSome was having big_smile ).

hmmm If the zombie apoc breaks out in me store today, the section I am in, all I have to fight them off with is, clothes hangers and baby bottle nipples.

^^
I'm going to refrain from mentioning nipples.

As of 9:27 US Eastern time, there is a brisk wind and Crispy said she made "a sexy soup."  Not sure what it means, but I'm guessing it does not have a meteor or volcano attached.  Bobo is bonking me on the head for some more horror movies, and there have been no reports of mega-spider-snake-sharks attacking anyone.

Panda Update:

Apocalypse Watch-Watch-Watch-Watch-Watch...

TWENTY-TWELVE: 9:38 AM EST

Well, I'm currently staring at snow, if this is the apocalypse, it sure is delightful. No zombies yet, and people haven't started to disappear (getting real pissed off about the latter but not you guys wink ). The stockpile of bamboo is still high and the panda tanks are all in line still waiting for something to happen. Naptime will occur at normal time, unless we need to regroup.

No zombies but I think the weeping willow tree is actually weeping. More at 11.

7:37 AM Mountain time

Woke up to some trembling at about 5:30 this morning. I sat up in my bed, and it occurred again. Suddenly I realized, it was just me, and I had gas.  Whewwww...

All's well in the Rockie mountains.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-12-21 09:45:52)

Last 24 + hours - 18.5 inches of snow.  Lighting during a blizzard.  Roads impassable.  Power out for many around here.  I see no signs of civilization where I am (other than internet and Netflix working smile).  This was freaky in a way that it happened leading up to today.  So, I guess we are all still here huh?  Well, still a few hours to go.

Zombies are so 1980's...I'm back to thinking it will be aliens anyway.

Wait I thougt I posteed a post saying that I'm still alive.... Oh well.

Panda Update:

APOCALYPSE WATCH-WATCH-WATCH...

11:09 AM EST:

Sun came out and then was like, "Nah bro, I'm going back into hiding." Back is no longer swollen so I'm back on the defensive and the weeping willow turned into a melancholy willow. Still no signs of zombies but Slender Man decided to come and chill. Fixing herbal tea, guy never ceases to amaze me.

It's 12/22/2012 on my PC now guys! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Panda Update:

Apocalypse Watch-Watch-Watch-Watch...

1:15 PM EST

The sun has been hiding for awhile now. NCIS is keeping me company. The snow looks like it may come back. The weeping willow is back to weeping and slender man ate all my damn pizza rolls. English tea is helping and he thinks NCIS is a good show. You know, for a guy who eats souls he's not so bad when it's the end of the world.

I am actually dead and reporting from hell: its chillier here than I thought but hey free  wifi and Satan says hey!

Free Wi-Fi?

yup crazy huh? i thought I would have to torture someone or something but nope

Scavenger update #1:

I'm getting tired, I think this is a sign of me dying.

Panda Update:

The family is home and slender man left. Well, so far survival has been fun.