Topic: Soundtrack Manipulation

Does anyone know if theres any pc program that lets you edit ppls movies by taking out the soundtracks in them and putting your own ones in? cheers

Re: Soundtrack Manipulation

No idea but it sounds like fun.

Adobe Premiere should do the trick

Yeah Adobe Premiere definitely works best. Also you can try out Adobe After Effects too but i would go with Premiere to do that process.

ulead videostudio will do it as well and is ALOT cheaper then adobe premiere

that sounds like a fun prank to pull big_smile

does it let you put them on dvd? I can imagine havin soooo much fun, im gunna do some tarantino films and stuff, gd shit!

and thanks, u lot always help

I actually have mixed my own music and i used Adobe Premiere for it. The main one i used it for was for my demo reel. I took a track from the video game soundtrack to Quake and i also to a track from the soundtrack to the movie 28 Days Later and messed around with it to make it my own music. If you wanna see what i'm talking about, click on my link below that has my demo reel posted.

So would i be able to take all the soundtracks from reservoir dogs and put my own in there place?

adam:  I use videostudio for all of TerrorFeed.com Premiere has WAY more features but its also very expensive.

adamroddis wrote:

So would i be able to take all the soundtracks from reservoir dogs and put my own in there place?

In Premiere, once you have the movie in the program, the movie will be divided up into 2 different things. Just the movie itself and then the audio itself. And with the audio you can splice it and cut it up and highlight certain segmants and delete them. You can also manipulate the audio and even merge the audio, overlap them and play them back to see how you like how the audio sounds. And as far as finding a cheap version of the program, there are cheaper ones going around.

doesnt Premiere cost over $1,000?

Like i said you can get it for cheap.

One last question, if i put a song in the place of another and while that other song was playing it had actors dialogue, would the song i put in cancel out the dialogue aswell as the original soundtrack?

Yes. I believe you can. You can practically do anything within the program dealing with audio and video. Once you look into the program and mess around with it, you will know it in the back of your head. It will become second nature to you. It really isn't that hard of a program to use. Once you know how to use it, it actually becomes fun just to try out different things with the audio.