Re: Apocalypse Update

technically yes.

You are very direct and to the point tonight.  However, I do believe you are right sir!

Keep in mind, it wasn't just the Mayan's.  It was that the earth is now between the moon and sun, and will continue so that is will be orbiting from the other side.  This is scientific fact, and many thought this would cause pole shift, thus resulting in death.

I only mention this because, even if the time zones haven't checked in yet, if the solar flip flop was going to happen, we woulda felt signs by now.

the snow wasn't it? damn

I think only 3 more hours until the whole planet is on the 22nd.

And a lot of people didn't understand what a polar shift is.  It's not like the planet was gonna flip upside down.  Every couple of 100 thousand year the north and south poles flip, so a compass would point south instead of north.  And it takes a few thousand years to happen.  The biggest problem is that we may lose some protection from the magnetic field for a while.  And birds might get confused and just circle your lawn and poop on it for a century.

azathoth wrote:

birds might get confused and just circle your lawn and poop on it for a century.

They already do that here there must be A magnetic shift under my place caused from all the craziness above!

DemonToSome wrote:
azathoth wrote:

birds might get confused and just circle your lawn and poop on it for a century.

They already do that here there must be A magnetic shift under my place caused from all the craziness above!

Nah! the birdies just think "Hey, let's poop on a crazy demon" ! lol

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-12-23 05:14:09)

^^
Spot on, chap!