Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

Gleaming the cube.....Love this movie was a skater way back in my teen days and this was one of about 2 movies that appealed to me plus tony hawk was in it.

^^^
Tony Hawk RULES ALL!!!

The Punisher (2004)

Shame this movie doesn't get recognition due to its grim tone and the fact that Frank Castle's tale has been told thousands of times over the years. Love the tortured soul aura Tom Jane gives. 10/10

I've never been a fan of the character in comics but I enjoyed Thomas Jane in the flick.  I especially liked the fight with the Russian (that's really Jane who is thrown through the wall and smacks his face on the opposite wall; dude insists on doing as much of his own stunts as he can get away with).

^^Never read the comics. I saw that clip in the features. Extra points for toughing it out.

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2012-12-20 13:16:25)

If you liked him in the role, check out this short he did as the character, called Dirty Laundry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

^^Saw it when it was released. Awesome, awesome, awesome. I would love another Punisher film with TJ  back as Castle, but the Punisher character's not marketable mainstream wise.

Rise Of The Guardians
The Hobbit

Last edited by JJ (2012-12-20 19:14:49)

I'm a HUGE fan of the Punisher comic and yes, Jane delivers a great performance.

Watched ATONEMENT and what an incredible movie it is. Everybody is pitch perfect in this, especially Keira and Saoirse. I just love how the story goes on and was very surprised of the ending the first time I watched it. Been a few times I watch it and love it even more each time I watch it. 10/10

THE CRUCIBLE Man, what an insanely great flick this is. Written by Arthur Miller with Daniel Day Lewis and Winona Ryder which deliver extraordinary great performances. Based on the story of Salem Witches. Very enteraining one this was.
And man, I looooooove Winona. smile 10/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-20 20:23:07)

Ong Bak 2, Ong Bak 3

These two martial arts movies are fast becoming my favorites.  Tony Jaa is incredible in both movies! Not only is he bad ass, but a good actor too.

I watched Ted yesterday, which, considering I usually hate and detest comedies, was actually pretty decent. Mila Kunis looked ridiculously hot in it, which was a nice bonus.

Then I watched Happy Feet, all about dancing and singing penguins. It was lovely big_smile

I pretty much watch only horror and animated kids films tongue

A Christmas Story

Tintin-The Calculus Affair
I'm a huge fan of Tintin, he rules!!!

Easy A

EMMA STONE. Oh, and the movie was great too. 10/10

^^^
She was sooo funny and cute in this one.

Really funny movie. I think it's in my top ten non horror movie list (well, out of the dvds I own since I only have 58 or 59).

Whats this fad with emma stone? I dont get it. Is it a joke or what?

^^I think she's pretty and a good actress.

oh ya do do ya... ok but I was thinking it was that emma stone joke shit you like a newfy joke lol

I...what? Newfy joke? I don't know how to respond to this...

haha thats ok you have all the time in the world to get a hold of yourself and reply when you feel good about it LOL

HypnoticDead89 - Its cool.  Demon has a certain way with things but he's a great guy.

Demon - Hey man!  smile

I think Emma Stone is pretty dam hot.

Hey GS thanks man I'm not tryin to commit mass destruction... I'm just me and you're cool too ghost man

BUT I still dont see the thing for E S ha

Thanks man.  smile