Re: DRUNK thread

If I ever get nuked I'm gonna hide in my fridge from the explosion just like in that Indiana Jones movie. lol

^^^
Mwahahaha lol

lol you make me laugh kxnpunk lol

*edit oh shit that was meant for that post you did about the self nuke themselves... I'm a little slow today, the rum caesars are just startin to kick in lol

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-12-22 20:01:10)

^^^
You make me laugh too mate!!! big_smile

Me I'm still Jack Danielsing. Man I really think I'll die wiith a bottle of Jack in my mouth, seems I always have one. lol

Hey you must be well off to be able to afford that much lol

Nah, just bought a case when I HAD money and I still have a few left. Was expensive but worth it all the way. big_smile

Oh I see ya stocked up incase the freaks were right about 12 21 12 hmm  tongue

Hahaha Yes, better safe than sorry they say. And they're right. lol

They are right but them are wrong lol

Yes indeed!!!

So um hey bringer of death, how many have you introduced to it?

Imma hungry its a cumin out here Imma kits out over there the other fuckin site I said Im an honest guy I dont lie I just go...... them are on the verge of partying they are confused to which way to go!!

Good to see ya Demon.

You too az keep on keepin on

the shroomeery is me shroomeery and psychedelic me its no wonder it is too free but I dont have a shrink so the shroomery works

Sometimes Mehs site works too

I am honest so I had to thro that out

Tripod wrote:

If I ever get nuked I'm gonna hide in my fridge from the explosion just like in that Indiana Jones movie. lol

cool and I will steal all your food and can goods and take them away from you ...

plus I think they are afraid to say anything like anything like I dont know ..see if I dont know than they sure as fuck dont know!

gawd I fuck up when I have this forum and that forum but its been my left nut for years.
So My right nut is sayin ..... deadshallrule I need you! yikes LOL
sorry for being a fuckin ignorant bastard Daph

i think this is it fuck they were so close but they missed it by 4 days Im free no shit Im done but made it, not tha i was afraid but im still afraid of the freaks who are still waiting for the end,

and the ones who hang around my shack all the time... are the shadows of them...
I aint paranoid its only when you talk about it they come out!
I guess 4 days is a little ahead of our time but I can live with tha

ha shit I am wi;; your inneer voice seak free like you want... its only natural ,, go for it we have to rid insanity tonight so follow its away to be free from doctors

ok heres a real question to Journey fans. Well maybe not a question but a wtf
I was a big journey fan I still am except for shit, but journey was a great band during the 70;s till Im tired he didnt want to sing im fried I got this far I should dlete but fuck it I;m tired of journey fans who only know trhem by that fuckin new singer they got shit I use to know the keyboard player was the singer he got tired well woopy fuckin doo so ya go and get a fuckin pop singer!!! whet the fuck is wromg with you. Journey was a space psychedelic band not aq fuckin radio love fuckin tubes... they lost my respect right at that moment

DemonToSome wrote:

So um hey bringer of death, how many have you introduced to it?

Way too many to count. But hey, I got the soul sucker Grim Reaper to help me so. lol

And yeah, Journey WERE good but not after they went radio sh*t.

I haven't drank in years (intentional choice).  Right now, in particular, I am envious of you chaps, as I really want a date with my clear liquid friend in the big bottle.  What I want right now - 1.75 liter bottle + 2 days = empty bottle. 

Oh well, I just carry on for now.