Topic: The I Love You All Thread!

This thread will hopefully be deleted but I just wanted tosay to all us HorrorMovies.CA members how much fun I've had since joining. I'm still a relative newbie on here but I've been welcomed with open arms by everyone. This is the bestestestest horror forum in the world and I shan't be on much over the next few days as I'll be living in a madhouse over Christmas (not literally, just lots of family coming over!) so I'll see you all whenever I see you all and I sincerely hope that everyone on here has a wonderful christmas.

Drink tons of booze, stuff yourselves with turkey and have fun ladies & gents.

To everyone on this board...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Re: The I Love You All Thread!

^^
Nice post.  HM is so good because the members care about it.  And it has monkeys, big_smile .  I'll stick to my tea, but have a drink for me.  Have fun with the family.  I'll be hanging with the munchkins on Christmas, so it should be much fun.

Here here Fulc! I'll be at my Grandmas, just chilling with the family and cornucopia of animals. Hopefully eating loads of scrummy food!

Hope everyone has an amazing day, enjoys themselves whatever they're doing and has a great new year. Also Fulc, see this http://grimmfest.com/grimmupnorth/2012/12/4923/ starting next year. They are showing loads of classic and new horror round Manchester, I'm hoping to go to quite a few of them and thought you might like a look xx

Aw you're so sweet!  Merry Christmas Fulci and everyone at HM!

you're a sweet one yourself Mary! merry christmas! xx

Yeah everyone here is indeed awesome, and I'm glad to be a member here because I've had some great laughs and good times with all the awesome members here. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to y'all! big_smile

Merry Christmas to all.
Have a good one.

How cool of you, Fulcento. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours also!!

I agree that the members here are like a second family to me. Bless you all!!

Last edited by Underdog (2012-12-25 12:52:10)

Fulcento wrote:

This is the bestestestest horror forum in the world and I shan't be on much over the next few days as I'll be living in a madhouse over Christmas (not literally, just lots of family coming over!)

We all go a little mad sometimes...

It's been good having you on the forums, Fulcento! I'm glad you chose to stay and post with us. Merry christmas, right back at ya...

...and to all horror freaks....a "Hell Night!" tongue

Last edited by The Creature (2012-12-23 21:20:40)

Merry Christmas to all the people in this planet!!!!!! Even though some are killers, bullies....

Well yeah, this forum is definitely way more than freaking awesome.
Very cool guys and gals and most of all I've learned so much about lotsa stuff since I joined.

And oh yeah true, we have a monkey too. big_smile

Have a nice one, mine was tonight and it was full of great food and booze. smile

Having another Brit on here is great Fulcento! we are outnumber ed by all these crazy yanks and Canucks but we always keep a stiff upper lip and we speak proper! smile  Merry Christmas and for the record i love all you crazy beasties and especially all the beauties of which there are many! xxxxxxx

I love you all.

Yep, this place is getting way too emotional now. lol

Fulci you sweetheart!!! I love ya right back. Not only is HM a place to find that sweet Horror fixx
it is a place filled with wonderful peeps I love and admire!!! ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

^^^
Hugs back atcha!!!

I would like to wish everyone a merry christmas aswell. I hope you all have a great one with ur family. Im glad that I have a equally awesome horror family on these kickass furoms. I honestly would not know how to continue my ongoing horror experience without u guys and gals. I would literally be Alone In The Dark (a reference to videogame not awful movie)

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-12-24 10:20:52)

Oh on a sidenote I wish that Cardiff would have something as awesome as that Grimmfest thingy. Thats like having a horror christmas present next door all year round. I would LOVE to see the original TCM 74 on the big screen. Im dead jealous of u Fulcento. I would maybe go but I very much think that my Uni studies would not allow me 2, especially since Im in my busy 3rd Year. Ah well I can't complain on christmas day.

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-01-15 19:48:33)

A scary christmas to all.

And to all a good fright!

Classy move, Fulc, and right back at ya.

Merry ho ho, everyone. smile

Merry Christmas everyone!

Gotta tell you all once again that I just love you all with all my heart.
I'm not living as much here than on Facebook but it's very close, always got the 2 tabs one after the other on my toolbar.

The coolness and very well thought opinions are amazing me to the point of no return. And since I registered a few months ago, I've discovered and seen so many great Horror flicks so yeah, I raise and do a standing ovation to all of you and you can now start the fireworks.

Thanks for existing you all, the Vasquez, Gardenofstone, wolfman, Scavenger, LoudLon, flamethrower, HypnoticDead, Psycho, JJ, The Creature, Tripod, Fulcento, the deadshallrule, HorrorQueen, DirtyGirl, UltraViolence, MoonRaven, Cap. Howdy, Golem, all those other ones I forget and last but not least, our monkey azathoth and DemonToCrazySome.

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE YOU ALL!!! smile

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/235172411761278699_e5tZ0t01_c.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-15 19:54:01)

^^
Well said.  I'll let you have you monthly banana allowance now.
Though I am going to have to spank you with wet noodles for leaving out the man with the plan, Meh.  Without the Boss, well, I can't come up something that rhymes with that, lol

I'll also add in Mr. Black (Panda).  He's been busy, but he'll pop unto Skype for a quick chit-chat often.

Tight crew here; I respect all of you except El Capitano- he just scares me.  tongue

^^^
They're a very essential part of the "ones I forgot crew". Essential even.
Thumbs up to you all anyways. ALL, ALL, ALL, ALL and all.

Thought you liked to be scared???
Isn't it was this crazy passion of us all is for??? lol

^^
Ever see the movie GI Jane?  Where they ask the guy if he hurt, or is he injured?

Extrapolate that to is it Lon, or is it Cappy?
One is a cute fluffy puppy and the other is a hell beast demon.  Only problem is I keep mixing them up, big_smile .