Re: DRUNK thread

I like your style. I've been taking it easy but damn, do I want to have some gentlemanly drinks for christmas. But I am out of Ketel One and J&B

i had a few whiskies round one of my brothers yesterday and last night hit the red wine. i now this morning salute you all fellow pissheads!

Bacardi, red wine and beer for me last night which was good.
Was funny to see my lil' bro drunk, been a long while I haven't seen him THAT drunk. He made me laugh very much. lol

*hangs mistletoe in the drunk thread and sneaks over to a dark corner hides and chuckles to herself, what mischief will THIS cause....heh

thedeadshallrule wrote:

*hangs mistletoe in the drunk thread and sneaks over to a dark corner hides and chuckles to herself, what mischief will THIS cause....heh

Hey Daph!  i have sent two messages to you under  your earthdance handle and it has come back to me undelivered! sad  have you changed it? i need to know! xxx

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-12-25 17:11:21)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I see you Dead, I can see in the dark... I'm right beside you with that mistletoe in my pants ooops did say in my pants tongue I meant lets dance lol

Rock on Demon:)

Hahaha

Well no drinking for me tonight. Been 4 days drunken totally so I need a little break once in a while. But I'll be back into drunk country soon, don't worry. I never get away from it more than 2-3 days. Can't I'm a real drunkhead. lol

Thats crazy man that your sobriety day falls on my drunk day LOL

Well if calling 4 beers is sober then yes. But to some only that is total drunkage so... lol

4 beers oh yeah why is it the people down in that country below us think a six pack will get 3 people drunk lol

Probably because they have crappy beer like Bud. lol

LOL I was hopin you would say that man

Drink Molson or DIE!!! Hahahaha

You got it buddy ....... thats my beeer

but I'm drinkin rye and ginger at the moment but I do have molson cans canadian cans that is for a backup if I finish this 40 ozer

No booze for this gal. Wish I had some. Perhaps for new years

I'll try to bang on your door new years eve moonraven and we can party down.... sorry but I dont even know your address sad

I was just gonna say its tues no now its wed but all days are same but I better renenber new years now big_smile

Aayoo!

hey mr. black long time no see man

Indeedlio neighborino.

You ever see Naboer? thats one awesome norwegian film

I have not. I have been slacking off on films lately too.

^^^ I've heard very good things about it but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I'm sure I will some day, though.

Ya gotta ... it also goes by "Next Door"