Re: Last thing you ate

Vegetable spring rolls and prawn crackers.

scooby doo chicken noodle soup

Sheppards Pie

JJ wrote:

Sheppards Pie

oh god I LOVE Sheppards pie...can't get a decent one in America, I found a lil place that makes half decent bangers, miss the corner fish n chips shops too.

^^ O that sucks I just make my own and it turns out well enough.

Carmel popcorn, chocolate fudge. Man, I love the holidays and all the goodies that come with it.

Potatoes, bacon, sausages, onions, mushrooms Omelette. I'm full. smile

Popcorn while I wait for the lasagna to finish cooking. I;m starving sad

^^^
Lasagna is my all time favorite pasta. It's soooo good.
Great idea that is, gonna do one tomorrow, been too long I haven't cooked one. Thanks. smile

Mmm I love my lasagna extra cheesy. I like to slip in a handful of mozzarella in my lasagna.

This is a 7 cheese lasagna.
Still cooking hmm

A couple pizza pockets to fill the void

Turkey

Mashed potatoes,mushroom gravy, breaded shrimp and fish

Well my Christmas dinner consisted of a big baked salmon, carrots, boiled potatoes, rolls, and corn and a cob. And for dessert I had mini chocolate chip cheesecakes, sugar cookies, and pumpkin pie. Needless to say, I am stuffed!!

Cheesecake??!?! *drool*

Yeah my Aunt's home-made mini chocolate chip cheesecakes. They're orgasmic! big_smile

Relax tripod     your gonna sticky up your keyboard cheesecake is just not a right way to spew lol

A helping of pineapple ham, green beans, potato salad, deviled eggs, yams and Pepsi.  And then another helping of pineapple ham, green beans, potato salad, deviled eggs, yams and Pepsi.

Then I was given yet another pineapple ham, green beans, potato salad, deviled eggs and yam to bring home, along with a heaping helping each of banana pudding and German Chocolate cake. big_smile

Sounds yummy Lon

LoudLon wrote:

A helping of pineapple ham, green beans, potato salad, deviled eggs, yams and Pepsi.  And then another helping of pineapple ham, green beans, potato salad, deviled eggs, yams and Pepsi.

Then I was given yet another pineapple ham, green beans, potato salad, deviled eggs and yam to bring home, along with a heaping helping each of banana pudding and German Chocolate cake. big_smile

I know where I'm goin 366 days fom now.... I gotta put it on my 2008 calendar I have hangin on the wall

The bass player Lee Dorman and another iron butterfly dude Rhino joined up with Rod Evans and the great drummer  Bobby Caldwell to form one of my all time fav bands Captain Beyond... acid rock

That's one thing you can count on during the holiday seasons in my family; some damn fine eatin'.  That, and listening to my aunt bitch and moan endlessly about how she does so much for everybody for nobody does anything for her.  Probably because she keeps throwing in their face how much she does for them. lol

Thats OK Lonny I should be able to handle your aunty that is if I bring along my own booze so I dont look like a booze hound in her alcohol cabinet lol