Topic: Meanwhile in Canada....

this one is for you AZ:)

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2 … kea/59790/

Re: Meanwhile in Canada....

^^
You are my favorite zombie!  big_smile  Smooch smooch smooch.
[Vampy smack- "ouch!"]  It was worth it for the monkey pic!   Yay!

Yes, indeed, I am disturbed.

Just saw that on the morning show but looks like thedeathshallrule is faster.
Poor little guy, They said he was frightened like mad. I'd be too in his place. Wait 'til they find the dumb dude or dudette that has put him here, he's gonna pay cause it's not legal to have these models of monkeys in Toronto.

Poor monkey though. Really made me sad. sad

But he did look rather dashing in that coat!  Monkey represent!

take better care of your kids Az there's a good fellow. thank you  smile

Aw...he's so cute!   I wonder if they tried to take him shopping in a little purse like a dog and he escaped?

I bet that monkey has better style in wears than the monky who frequents this place lol

Mr. Monkey made US national news!

Thats one special monkey... now you have a primate to look up too as a role model lol

It's the primate version of Del Boy big_smile

You been wheelin' & dealin' down at Ikea monkey boy?

He was in a cage in his owners car. Managed to get out and wander the parking lot. I guess maybe he was looking for them.
They got fined $240 for having a prohibited animal. And signed him over to a sanctuary North of Toronto.

It would be funny if he was wearing a trenchcoat and flashing people

No trench coat. Just a fancy one tongue

I know about the fancy coat I live a couple hours away from Toronto a friend called me to tell me about it ( monkeys no matter what make me laugh... Especially when they are dressed up)

Actually any monkeys that are hangin around the woods im my neck of the country we kill. A special recipe makes themmore tender than venison. Plus we see deer and moose althe time so its a major thing when a monky is spotted. Only naked monkeys no coated monykys till they're in the pot.
kill naked munkys kill naked munkyis outta season munkeys

^^
Nice try Demon, tongue .
And yes, that monkey does have a much nicer coat than I do.  Though I do have a 20 year old trenchcoat.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Nice try Demon, tongue .
And yes, that monkey does have a much nicer coat than I do.  Though I do have a 20 year old trenchcoat.

ha now the real az is comin thru loud and clear. I bet that coat has been used to the wearing out side of things with all the flappin its gone through over the years and the fright that came along with it freakin out those innocent people on the sidewalk showing your munkey stuff lol

^^
I will neither confirm nor deny any crimes that coat may or may not have been involved in.  tongue

Fine, we can leave the coat to rest in peace...
BUT you on the other hand .... is another story for the streets we call the zoo haha
thanks Scorpions for the use of that quote cool

Heard today that it takes you 35 years to get a flag that's been on the yard mat of that Ottawa's political shithole.
When it takes 5 seconds to get one at the store.
I guess there's a damn whole bunch of stupid canaian people Demon...
Crazy ain't it???
Lucky we're here to save it all. lol

^^
"yard mat" ?

Woops, mast, flagpole.

Oh, OK, that makes much more sense!  I was wondering why someone would be using a flag as a mat, like doormat.  Mast makes more sense- I should have figured that out.
Stoopid monkey.

kXnPunk wrote:

Heard today that it takes you 35 years to get a flag that's been on the yard mat of that Ottawa's political shithole.
When it takes 5 seconds to get one at the store.
I guess there's a damn whole bunch of stupid canaian people Demon...
Crazy ain't it???
Lucky we're here to save it all. lol

Yep crazy for sure! and yeah we are here to save the world from other countries fuck ups!

In regards to the ottawa political crap... they can shove it up their shitholes and clampit tight till they die of constipation...

I had no idea what the fuck you is talkin about Punk but I hope I'm close on like LOL

I'm in love with the ikea monkey!