Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

not intrsested in thai/ hong kong night for sure.

^^Subtitles? (don't take this the wrong way)

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2012-12-29 21:06:34)

Actually, due to the 8 time zones we span, plus the various work/sleep times everyone has, it can be a 24 hour/day thing.  It varies, but noon-midnight US Eastern is generally the most active times, though there is a small contingent that goes to about 4AM.  Just pop on and say "hello?". 

When you get all set up, let me know. 

We tend to have fun there.  Not always horror talk, but a good way to get to know the members.

Thai night-
I'm pretty sure they all have subs.  Some might have dubs.  It's been a bit.  I'll check it out by then.

Ah okay. I have very odd sleeping hours that I'll have to fix due to work coming up. I'll give Skype a look later, but I'm not one for video chat and the like.

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2012-12-29 21:11:06)

^^
Ah, forgot to mention we don't do video.  95% of the time it's just text.  Voice is usually only for Movie Nights.

Oh okay. I should check that out now.

We don't tend to do video chat Hypno. Sometimes we voice chat, most of the time it's just text chat. Be good to see you on there, you get to know people much easier on Skype

Seems very simple. I'll let you know when I'm 100% interested.

Hey everyone.  People keep jumping on and off of Skype.  Pop in and say high.

azathoth wrote:

Hey everyone.  People keep jumping on and off of Skype.  Pop in and say high.

but i'm scared of heights. it's hi you gibbering gibbon! smile

^^
Oh, I was gibberin' last night for sure!  Take one of those pain pills and I'm like a loon for hours.  On the good side, my back is feeling fine today.   big_smile

azathoth wrote:

^^
Oh, I was gibberin' last night for sure!  Take one of those pain pills and I'm like a loon for hours.  On the good side, my back is feeling fine today.   big_smile

didn't know you were suffering a bad back at the moment. i have told you about that wild  sex! you're at a funny age smile   glad it's feeling better.

Thanks Wolfy.

HQ & I just started Tenebre over on Skype, with Opera up next.

Hey guys, anyone up for a movie tonight?

I have been informed that some movies may be watched over at Skype at some time tonight.  I guess it depends on when people show.

Golem and I are watching Berberian Sound Studio in about 10 minutes, the The Others at 7PM US Eastern.  Feel free to stop by.

Boo, I want to watch both of those! But I'm going to the pics to watch TCM3D. I'll jump on after, see what you guys are up to

Bolem and I are watching Sole Survivor (1983) right now.  Only 2 minutes in!

HQ and I, and maybe new member Geizo, are planning on watching Shirome tonight.  2-4 hours from now.  It's on YouTube.
Golem said he is considering watching another film, time undetermined yet.

I just found out what skype is for fuck sakes.... I was a huge msn user. I didn't know thats all it is is an upgraded fuckin messenger. I've had this for fuckin years man lol

^^
Sigh...

Since the last conversation was getting packed with posts, I created a new one:

HM 1/13/2013

All the regulars have already been added.

HQ is looking to do an Argento impromptu movie night starting around 7 to 8PM US Eastern time.

I'll be around.  I think Lon said he wanted to watch something.  It should be chaotic, lol .