Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I don't venture into here but when I read his post, my heart sank. I would like for him to tell us what's troubling him.

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2012-12-31 00:25:33)

Tripod wrote:

Is it me or do teenagers just keep getting stupider and stupider? I was on Facebook and some 14 year old girl posted a status saying "omg so happy my boyfriend proposed to me :]]]". Her boyfriend is 16 and they're both rednecks so I'm honestly not surprised. Proves my point that teenagers just keep doing stupid things. Not trying to sound like a douche, but you have got to be kidding me.

I work at a high school, I can vouch for their stupidity.

Sorry about your kitty hellrat

@Hypno-
No, I didn't mean you.  I meant if someone picked on him or something.  Helping is great.  Zero tolerance on making fun of people, helping people is +5 awesome.

Sorry if there was miscommunication there.

Azzie, there was no miscommunication. I was just letting him know that he could speak his mind, that's all.

^^
OK, I thought you thought I was getting down on you.  And yes, if we can help someone, it's good.

I would like to know that he is okay. Can't sleep until I know that.

Plain and simply it is really hard to explain in a post.It's not like my problems are greater then normal. It is just everything gets overwhelming and when you expect or hope for something small and it messes up it epitomizes this whole life.It's not like I am lazy and just expect life to happen I have worked my butt off to try and better myself and all it has gotten me is farther back and after all that I ended up with a broke back because I woke up one day.Like most people we all just get overwhelmed at times and you just have to work through it,but the more stuff dumped on you the harder and harder and more worthless it seems to work through.I thank all you guys for your support I like coming here and WILL continue too.

Last edited by KillerClown (2012-12-31 00:43:36)

I say, and this is if you can, get with a loved one or close friend, pack your things and go. Forget your problems and just drive. See places and do things with the person you're with. If you can't do that or if my idea comes off as dumb, do the things your love like your hobbies. It's late and I'm having trouble brainstorming.

Sadly and I appreciate your input,but what I have and what I've always had is the darkness.It is just me music,movies and beer lol.If I could I probably would have been gone years ago,but go to bed have a good night sleep and don't worry as much as I appreciate it.I will just chat with you tommorow.Like I said I was just venting.

Insomnia forbids me to sleep. Well I'll stay logged in just in case you need to vent more. You mentioned having a "broken back". Did you mean that figuratively or are you really injured? May I ask your age and what you do for a living?

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2012-12-31 01:05:36)

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Insomnia forbids me to sleep. Well I'll stay logged in just in case you need to vent more. You mentioned having a "broken back". Did you mean that figuratively or are you really injured? May I ask your age and what you do for a living?

Thank You.As far as the back ya I meant literally Nov 20 I had back sugery.It has gone on for the past year and half I havn't worked in a long time.As far as the work I did before that it ain't nothing to brag about just low paying labour jobs.I really do have an awful time at talking about myself,but today Dec 30 I turned 27.

I know about having back surgeries over a year ago. It's been less than thrilling for me too and a bit of a downer as well.

Happy B-Day to you. I'll share something with you. I let fear of leaving the house keep me from making friends, working, and the general having a life. I'm 23 and live at home. But I'm tired of staying here in the house and by Jan 3 (assuming no store is opened New Years' Day) I'm venturing out. I must do it. It's going to be hard, but I really want to defeat this fear. I also hope you get better.

Last year I had to get one of my testicles removed. It's not something I like admitting or remembering, but I do stroll through life and try to live with it and you're not alone KillerKlown, always remember that.

Last edited by Tripod (2012-12-31 01:27:39)

I am going to try and responed to everyone,because I truely do I appreciate every word

Tripod:Thank you for sharing something that is obviously a tough thing to go through.I hope you are feeling better.As far as not feeling alone trust me that is my biggest problem and not in the way most would think.I feel horrible when I can't take the pain from them.Weird I know.

Mr. Black: Ya back problems are horrible.I hope your's are better.Not including other problems it really sucks not being able to do basically anything.

HypnoticDead89:I thank you for your continued support.As for me I never had a fear of going out or meeting people,but at a certain  time it all seemed futile.I think that was more to do with my problems and direction something I am trying to get past.Plus the people I was around at that point obviously weren't the most supportive.As far as you I really really hope you can get past your fears and try and meet somebody even if doesn't work out trust me it is a positive to try.

I love how one comment can bring so many people together

Any thing to help a brother. My motto in life is "Life is tough, but you have to show your tougher". I'm glad to be of assistance, and I hope you can have a positive outlook.

Last edited by Tripod (2012-12-31 01:59:20)

Yes and thank you. About that insomnia thing, my body's tapping out now and I want to lay down, so I hope to chat with you later. As for your problems and direction, I do hope you find something to solve them and hope you get pointed in the right direction.

Not for nothin', but I'm a former counselor and therapist (specializing in addiction counseling but hey, a problem is a problem) so if you ever need to talk to somebody about something or just blow off some steam, I am but a PM away.  I won't even charge you.  Unless you have insurance, in which case I'll require your payment information up front for billing purposes.

As for my emotions today, I'm feeling fantastic.  I just wrote 32 pages in one sitting of a script I've been rolling around in my head for months. 

Take that, Tarantino.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Methinks he's losing it. lol  Get some sleep dude!

Losing it because of Neverland??? Or maybe something else... lol

But yeah, I feel INCREDIBLY ass kicking this morning. Normal, I slept a total of 18 hours and a half and it was really about time lemme tell you.

Wish everybody a great week. Tomorrow we start a new year and I just wish it'll be a great as 2012. It ROCKED so much for me!!! smile

As for you KillerClown just remember that everything bad just never stays this way. It ALWAYS gets better. Yeah it is sometimes hard to go through but it's worth it pretty much lemme tell you.
I always suggest to people having a hard time to sink head first into their favorite passion. Time goes faster and the problems fade away. Maybe not fade away totally but your mind is in a totally other state so it's easier to solve what is troubling you.

So good luck. smile

LoudLon wow you are in a quite impressive roll. Very nice!!!

excited, iam here with my good Friend Cpt. Morgan, so i wil start drinking, and then walking to an Charity Event, and there i drink Whiskey for 2.- €

Tell Cpt. Morgan I said hi:)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Tell Cpt. Morgan I said hi:)

daph! how you feeling? i heard tell you weren't feeling too good sad   are you ok? xxx

KillerClown wrote:
HypnoticDead89 wrote:

^^Would you elaborate please because the way your post comes off alarms me.

I don't mean to alarm people.I have dealt with depression way before I even knew what it was.I don't wan't to get too much into because I don't want to make it a poor me story.I was just venting a little bit.Like I said i have a bad habit of  expecting things one way and them never turning out.I suppose a product of isolation.

there are a lot of us on here that suffer from the depression Demon for different reasons, Killer clown so don't fear anything on here. i often let go and vent and am still being treated from a couple of years ago and am termed a " Chronic depressive" so if you want to talk. anytime.

tummy wasnt feeling well enough to go to work. Feeling much better now. Check your Pm you Wolfie you;)

The grass is never greener on the other side, just more zombies
fight the good fight heh