Re: Totally random

Aside from continuing the Jack Daniels rampage I started this morning, my best friend is coming here tonight with his way cool ex-girl. 2 freaking way too cool people for the price of one, nice. lol
My turkey's ready, cooked it yesterday.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-31 16:52:27)

When I thought about the evils of drinking in the New Year, I gave up thinking.
lol

After much contemplating...
Either go to a friends house or chill at a local pub, me and the fella decided to spend New Years like we have been every year for the past 4 new years I think....
Stay at home, drink and order pizza big_smile
The thought of finding a way home after it all didn't sound too appealing. So we'll be already at home tongue

Is it me or did this year fly by? These past 2 years went by so quick and I just hope this one does too.

I didn't feel this way. Time flows on me like water on a duck's body.
Maybe why I'm still a damn kid in my head. But no, I felt it passed as always. Time passes faster as I grow up I know that but I just don't let it fool me. a day is always 24hrs not more not less. lol

MoonRaven, yeah Home Sweet oh so Sweet Home alright. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-31 17:00:04)

I always say "Growing old is a requirment, but growing up is optional". big_smile

Hahaha I'm gonna submit this to the best citations book. big_smile

This year really fast,  Lost of stuff happen this year, we 4 huge wedding,  3 New babies two family

I cousin had a baby this year, so did my my Uncle who also baby 

If they ended up in the same school, he in same as School as is Uncle lol

This year way to busy, no wonder it's went quick for us,

Ahhh to H3LL with it, it's been a long while it's the 1rst of 2013 in New-Zealand and Europe is in a few minutes so there, HAVE A FREAKING NICE ONE FRIENDS OF THE HORROR's coolest board in the planet. Hope nice stuff is gonna be there for you in this new year.
Let the fireworks blow off... smile

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8554/fuckyou2012.jpg

azathoth wrote:

Vampy accidentally took my wallet with her to work.  I have to go shopping.  Now I need to find my passport to get money out of the bank.  Maybe a dinosaur will show up in my backyard just to make things wackier!
(Probably Lon's fault somehow.)

Why is it that the good looking guy always gets the blame?

Blessing and a curse, man. hmm

I was just thinking, how awesome would it be to live in the 80s again? The music was upbeat, optimistic, and carefree while the generation was fun and not messed up. I'd honestly love to live in the 80s.

I always thought it'd be cool to be in the 70s but now I'm not sure. Read The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test and the 60s looked like they might've been pretty cool too. I just don't know anymore man hmm

I'd love to live in 500 BC. I'd love to own an iStone and isoPod. I'd also like a Stony tv.

Oh! Then I could make the first "Getting my rocks off joke"

Go for it Mr. Black!  I want entertainment man at least i got music ... i want a wuman a nice wuman one who like me

Demon-
Someday I'm going to beat you with bananas into joining Skype.

hmm lost boy hasn't been on today. i miss that bugger.

Tripod I get her but shes quadpod

azathoth wrote:

Demon-
Someday I'm going to beat you with bananas into joining Skype.

az I dont have skype so you can bneat me for all eteernity all I get outta of it is a lousy jerkoff lol
ha yeah this site needs more emoticons so I dont have to speak to the freaks that wonder here .... yeah you AZ you are just a freak online... LIKE me buddy ha

But me is a normal freak

^^
You JUST noticed I'm a freak?
Guess you missed me rubbing my nuts on your car for the past 10 years, eh?   Mwahhahaahhah!

A haf assed one that brings back the o;d music to me liking

Im single and free to anyone on this site

I heard Lon is single.

Imma little hi right now mr az .. so All I ask is dont confuse my wanna be honeys..im free you can to

Tripod wrote:

I was just thinking, how awesome would it be to live in the 80s again? The music was upbeat, optimistic, and carefree while the generation was fun and not messed up. I'd honestly love to live in the 80s.

I spent the entirety of my teens in the 80s and can honestly say...yeah, you would love to have lived in the 80s. big_smile