Topic: Prom Night 2 : Hello Mary Lou

Anyone here seen this film?  I've heard pretty good things surprisingly and have also read it is kind of a poor mans Fred Dekker type movie with the teen comedy and Horror homages and stuff.  It gets no better than Night of the Creeps and Monster Squad as far as 80s Horror/comedy is concerned, so I'm hoping I found ONE more gem in Hello Mary Lou.

Re: Prom Night 2 : Hello Mary Lou

I've seen bits and pieces but have yet to sit and watch it beginning to end.  I enjoyed what I saw of it, though.

I have yet to seen any of the movies in this series

Holy crap dudes.  Where have you been? How can you have not seen Prom Night 2 Hello Mary Lou? That's a classic and the only good sequel.

Prom Night III and IV ended up lookig like spoofs or whatever.

I've seen Prom Night 2 a bunch of times  back then in the day when it first came out for VHS. Great horror movie and it was a bit  erotic too. Great flick. Wish I could hunt down the old VHS movie of it or the DVD. I loved Prom Night 2. I think it had Micheal Ironside

By end of the week, I hoping to see all of these movies in this series after seeing  The Stepfather and Phantasm which I will start tomorrow

Last edited by BASSI (2012-12-31 16:41:51)

I own it and I must say it's a lot better than I thought it would be. Definitely worth watching if you like 80's horror.

yep it is hello mary lou you demon bitch

Cumon Sus lower your fuckin spladge and be like us instaed of some .... I dont know, ya I know but they cant handle it on this forum they almost cant handle me man, so you are of the best here and happy new years to ya man cheers

I really liked Hello Mary Lou, it was an excellent departure from the first Prom Night. The original seemed like a pretty standard slasher with a relatively predictable ending. Part 2 mixed in a supernatural aspect and added more gore. Much more my style of movie.

I have seen the movie now,

This as got nothing  to do with the first movie as that good think as I thought the first movie was really poor with some decent actors.

I love this movie as I love the start of the movie ,I found first ten minutes of this movie better then the whole of the first movie.

This movie we have actors who playing there own age and love of of the weird scenes in this movie.

I love hoarse scene was very cheesy and I lot more fun then first movie and love the ending of the movie.

The ending was perfect, it fitted really well with rest of the movie
7 out of 10